6 Party Goddesses in Ibiza from 2-16 aug, interested?

M

MelissaJ

Total of 6 beautiful women and two young male mates are up for the party of a life time and a few trips to hospital. Always searching for adventerous lads to share a fun filled holiday with. We are staying at the Brisa Hotel-mingers need not apply! ;)

Ill be there with a friend of mine from the 3th till the 14th of august, staying at the blaupark hotel near the sunset strip, may be we'll meet you.

ill be there from augost 5th to 24th, ill be in my apartment if someday u wanna meet up to go to see the sunset by boat or to see formentera we will be going almost everyday :D (we are four spanish "lads" ;)

hey melissa!
a total of 13 lads comin ibiza between the 10th to the 24th of august!
all nutters up for a good time.no mingers i promise!
wana meet?let me know.
deano 8)

Hey girls might see you there

Hiya.

Me (Jon) and my mate Rog will be there for the radio 1 weekend between 7th and 12th August for a mad 5 funfilled days of going carazy and dancing our asses off...so get in touch beofre you go out there and we can arrange to meet up.

If you wanna know more contact me direct and maybe we can swap some details and maybe even some pics if you really wanna see em???

Speak soon

Jon

Hey Melissa....two New Yorkers in Playa de en Bossa same time as you...where is the Brisa hotel? where are you from?

Hotel Brisa is 2 streets away from Hotel Blau Park. That is were we are staying, so maybe we will see you at the sunset strip.

Greetings, Luke

Back