5 "Must Do's" in Ibiza

S

Scottish_Nic

Hiya Guys,

Kinda touched upon this in my other post, wanted to know from experienced and inexperienced visitors to the island, what they would have as there:- TOP 5 MUST DO'S WHILE IN IBIZA!!

Now you need to be specific, this would give others an idea what they would or wouldnt want to miss out on. Anything from snorkling off some coast, to trying a drink in some bar, experiencing some resturant, feeling the atmosphere at a particular night, WHATEVER!!

I dont know what mine are yet cos i dont know enough about the island!

Bless.....

Nic x

1. (every year) Have dinner at Oliva in Dalt Vila
2 . (This year) Finally go to Formentera
3. (Every year) Catch a sunset at Cafe Del Mar
4. (This year) Jump off the cliffs at the end of Talamanca Beach.
5. (This Year) Rent a motor boat for a day

They sound really nice, no idea what and where half of them are but already giving me some great ideas for when i go over.

Sweet!

I'm not sure, but I think so... refresh my memory. Where is that restaurant? Is it near a wall so that you can see out over Ibiza?

When you go up the ramp and out the other end, turn left (instead of right to Oliva) and keep walking up the path/road.

You'll then see 3/4 restaurants on your right and La Ventana is the top one.

VERY nice setting etc.

It is also a hotel and is amazing inside :p

4619_1.jpg

:D

I can make nothing out from that map :rolleyes:

Where is this restaurant we speak of?

Top 5;

1. The lookout over San Miguel; Incredible views from this high point which overlooks San Miguel beach, Benirras and the north east of the island. A dirt road takes you from San Migeul beach and winds it's way to the top of the lookout. Breathtaking stuff.

2. S'illot des renclis - a beautiful, sheltered beach/bay to the north of the island, just 1km from cala xaracca. Not many know about it and it's a real find. It's real postcard stuff.

3. Es Figueral and Agua Blanca; Again, two beautiful beaches to the north east of the island. Agua blanca is incredible with it's sheer cliff face and narrow strip of sand making it very dramatic.

4. Coccoon; hands down one of the best nights on the island

5. Es Cubells and cap negret......some beautiful bays to the south of the island.

Back