5 A Side Football

johnny: nicely done.........lifted straight from red issue no doubt? and something about 6 pts???

grego: :lol: if man u played you lot every week they would finish on 114 pts

morbyd: :lol::lol::lol: lets face it, chelski have been pillaging trophies from europe for years aint they!!!

anyway..........did you find the back o't onion bag???

Well it was a 19-7 drubbing for us :oops::lol: and im really stiff and sore here and will probably be worse in the morning but throughly enjoyable, ours was the feature match as well (team photos the lot :lol:) as it was the first nite of the companies league, for someone who hasn't played in over 2 years and given my age i thought i performed pretty well i ran my heart out,hit the bar twice but didn't get on the scoresheet, the other team have been playing with each other for a while and it showed as they were fitter and faster but after a few weeks we'll be well on form we've got some good players including some Portuguese lad who looks good, and one of our lads played in the B team for a League Of Ireland side before so we have some decent talent, unfortunately no ladys there to cheer us on :lol:

Roll on next Thursday:)

I used to love playing 5-A side. An IT side I played with a few years ago let a new guy play one week, he said he was a fair player. I kid you not, he only had to look at the ball and it hit the ceiling, he was nicknamed scoop within minutes and never played again yet the nickname lasted the three years of his time with the firm!

Grreat thread! I enjoyed the bantor. This goes to show we can all get along. That said let me load my guns and go to work and sort somethings out. Can someone please walk my dog!:D;):oops:

morbyd: :lol::lol::lol: lets face it, chelski have been pillaging trophies from europe for years aint they!!!
wrong again, my manc friend! we've a got couple of Cup Winners Cups... and a big European cup down at the engravers right now! ;)

wrong again, my manc friend! we've a got couple of Cup Winners Cups... and a big European cup down at the engravers right now! ;)

we've got a cup winners cup mate.........and apart from your vialli inspired triumph of 99?? ours was more recent than yours!!!

and don;t be too sure about the cup with "the big ears" although I would love it if you did....but your cockyness is starting to make me wonder about switching my allegiance!!!!!!!

and don;t be too sure about the cup with "the big ears" although I would love it if you did....but your cockyness is starting to make me wonder about switching my allegiance!!!!!!!

Me too! there's nothing worse.... although to be fair....I probably won't even bother to watch it! Someone tell me when I can open my eyes again on a new season :D:D

Really Gregatello? Congrats - you could well be the second best footballer on Spotlight....

who's the first??

NASL Soccer legend Johnny M?? :lol:

(he couldn't play "football" as he didnt possess the 2 attributes.....he could neither run or hold a ball)

who's the first??

NASL Soccer legend Johnny M?? :lol:

(he couldn't play "football" as he didnt possess the 2 attributes.....he could neither run or hold a ball)
HEY! I'll have you know I scored the PR department team's only goal in a company football tournament a couple of years ago! Ran half the field with the ball to do it too! (mainly because our opposition's whole team was in our half laying siege to our goal formost of the match :lol:)

HEY! I'll have you know I scored the PR department team's only goal in a company football tournament a couple of years ago! Ran half the field with the ball to do it too! (mainly because our opposition's whole team was in our half laying siege to our goal formost of the match :lol:)

run forest run!!!!!! :lol:

pipe down! at least my team is in Europe on merit and not some dodgy Fair Play league! :lol: ;)

nice change of direction Johnny........after yesterdays woeful performance with a red card for dunnie and the city fans rucking with the rozzers at the end im not so sure now!!!

Anyone playing in the national thing at Southampton on May 30 ? I've been asked to play and wondered if any of you lot are coz it's a massive corporate thing with loadsa teams all over the country. Incidentally, I play in the University Six a Side league, we are currently on a record of played 17, won 17. 8) I play a Gattuso-esque, playmaker, tackler, fighter role.

How are we all getting on playing footy Spotlighters? Wonder if Jonny's prospering???

Snow is killing us. The team nearly went into admistration recently after having £15 outstanding balance.

We have been warned about our team conduct formally after us getting sent off all of the time and teams have been complaining about us. We are like Bolton under Allardyce and I'm Joey Barton. :p

Back