5 A Side Football

Jonny68

Does anyone else here play 5 a side football regulary?I'm playing this evening with my job in a league starting for the summer http://www.astropark.ie/page.php?p=51 have not played in 2 years so im hoping i won't be too knackered, looking forward to it though especially with the good weather (hopefully ill bag a few goals too:lol:)

Rules as Follows:

1: only 2 teams...man utd & celtic
2: anyone attempting to deviate from rule 1 will be not allowed to play
3: No tackling Johnny when he has the ball
4: any deviation from rule 3 the player will be sin binned for 10 mins and Johnny will be awarded an immediate penalty kick
5: 15mins each way, at the end of the 2nd half if the scores are level then it goes to "next goal wins" at which stage Johnnys team (celtic or man u, depending on whos playing better at the time) will be awarded an immediate penalty kick, which will be taken by Johnny. If the keeper saves the penalty this must be re-taken until Johnny has actually scored.
6:If anyone has a problem with any of the above then the wont be allowed to play, if they persist in having a problem then Johnny will excersise his right to remove the ball from the field of play and will take it home.

Rules as Follows:

4: any deviation from rule 3 the player will be sin binned for 10 mins and Johnny will be awarded an immediate penalty kick
5: 15mins each way, at the end of the 2nd half if the scores are level then it goes to "next goal wins" at which stage Johnnys team (celtic or man u, depending on whos playing better at the time) will be awarded an immediate penalty kick, which will be taken by Johnny. If the keeper saves the penalty this must be re-taken until Johnny has actually scored.
6:If anyone has a problem with any of the above then the wont be allowed to play, if they persist in having a problem then Johnny will excersise his right to remove the ball from the field of play and will take it home.

Oh you are awful...but I like you!!!;):p

Rules as Follows:

1-No cursing Manchester United because they are far superior to Manchester City, live with it.

2-No jealousy. because Manchester City haven't won a single trophy in over 30 years

3-No living on past glories of derby day victorys over Manchester United.

4-No mentioning in the same breath of average players like Georgi Kinklaze compared to footballing legends like former Manchester United midfield star Eric Cantona, people will laugh.

4-No telling lies that Manchester City have more supporters in Manchester than Manchester United do, Stockport perhaps.

6-No looking back with rose tintled glasses about people like Franny Lee, just because he said City were a big club doesn't mean it was true.

BITTER BLUE'S THE WORST TYPES OF THEM ALL:p:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:
kenneth_williams.jpg

1-No cursing Manchester United because they are far superior to Manchester City, live with it.

2-No jealousy. because Manchester City haven't won a single trophy in over 30 years

3-No living on past glories of derby day victorys over Manchester United.

4-No mentioning in the same breath of average players like Georgi Kinklaze compared to footballing legends like former Manchester United midfield star Eric Cantona, people will laugh.

4-No telling lies that Manchester City have more supporters in Manchester than Manchester United do, Stockport perhaps.

6-No looking back with rose tintled glasses about people like Franny Lee, just because he said City were a big club doesn't mean it was true.

BITTER BLUE'S THE WORST TYPES OF THEM ALL:p:p:p

jonny at last i feel like you're getting it........coming back with some banter of your own rather than getting nasty or dissing people for "disrespecting your threads" (GioGio, etc ;)).

gold star and keep up the good work.

btw - he does have a point jj ;):lol::lol:

jonny at last i feel like you're getting it........coming back with some banter of your own rather than getting nasty or dissing people for "disrespecting your threads" (GioGio, etc ;)).

gold star and keep up the good work.

btw - he does have a point jj ;):lol::lol:
Agreed on all points!

Keep up the good work, Jonny boy!

Maybe ill get some of the office girls to come cheer us on in 2 hours time (there's only 2) :oops::lol::lol:

It is a proven scientific FACT that girls make boys play better by 10%.

Me, I have two games Monday & Thurs. We used to have a team in the Whalley Range league in Manchester, called the Stevie Wonderers - until my mate got frustrated and spat in someones face.

I know I know, but honest to god he is a nice guy. Just a bit to much of a gak habit.

They call me the ginger pele.

As an aside, it's not ginger - it's jinja.

As I am a cross between a Jedi and a Ninja.

I digress...

I started again about 4 months back after a 2 year layoff. I was absolutely fooked, but then I had done very little in the way of keeping myself fit. Just remember not to expect to play at your old standard from the off, and don't beat yourself up if a few passes go astray. Your fitness will come back surprisingly quickly though. It only took me about 3 weeks to get to a position where I felt I could offer the team something. 20 quid each to allow me to play did it.

i'm probably the best 5 aside player i've ever played with or against............apart from joe cole.

i'm probably the best 5 aside player i've ever played with or against............apart from joe cole.

On the contrary sir, Thierry Henry it's time to yield as Agent Hughes is the king of midfield.

as an aside, altho I played rugby myself, it was always a shame that WGS/ponces from oxton (;)) did not play association football, as the beb highs of this world would not have stood a chance!

Back