5-12th Sep...Any1 there??

mccassmastag

3/5 geordie lads stayn in San An. Usually got everything sorted and going around now but not to worry flight is booked and Ibiza bound!

If anyone is on the white isle around the same time and fancies a bit banter get in touch fellow spotlighters!

ps. If you love trance make Tropi your no.1 bar! :D

ibiza beginning of september

hi everyone,

going to be in ibiza 2nd time this summer at the beg of september :) interested in meeting up with people to party.

1-7 September for me, however I do have the option of staying longer! 8) I'm staying in Bossa but I may have to make it up to San Antonio. This will be my first time in Ibiza (although I am certain it won't be the last), and I'll be going solo, so I would definitely be interested in meeting up with anyone to party!

See you guys at the club!

- Mike

3/5 geordie lads stayn in San An. Usually got everything sorted and going around now but not to worry flight is booked and Ibiza bound!

If anyone is on the white isle around the same time and fancies a bit banter get in touch fellow spotlighters!

ps. If you love trance make Tropi your no.1 bar! :D

It's alllllll about Tropi!

We are going the same dates, so will no doubt see you in there mate! I will listen out for Geordie accents!

Couple of Dublin lads headin out Sep. 1st-15th,stayin in Marco Polo. Cant wait,18 days to go!!!

It's alllllll about Tropi!

We are going the same dates, so will no doubt see you in there mate! I will listen out for Geordie accents!

Quality stuff mate we shall be dancing on any ledge/perch we can and letting Oscar feed us vodka like no 2mra! :D

Where u flying from? We arrive around 12.30 early hours of sunday morning so straight to hotel for a quick change and route 1 to Tropi ha!

Quality stuff mate we shall be dancing on any ledge/perch we can and letting Oscar feed us vodka like no 2mra! :D

Where u flying from? We arrive around 12.30 early hours of sunday morning so straight to hotel for a quick change and route 1 to Tropi ha!

Were flying from Gatwick mate. I think we will probably arrive a few hours after you! Will be a bit late for Tropi when we get there but we'll start of most of our nights in there fo'sure.

Oscar's a ledge! We are hoping he's still doing a pint of vodka redbull + a shot for 6euros! Two of those always sets me well on the way!

There will be 4 of us - me, my brother and our girlfriends - so look out for us! :)

I sure will mate! Aye still the same with the pint and shot my mate was there in June.

We got to know the dj canny well last year as well and ended up seeing him randomly in Leeds back in October haha

we'll be there 9th to the 16th, flying from glasgow, looking to party with as many like minded people as possible, me my mate and my female cousin arrive on the thursday then my other 3 mates (2 guys, 1 female) and the girlfriend arrive on the friday should be quality, give me a shout if u fancy a party.

Quinny

mccassmastag alreet kid theres me and 2 other lads from south shields gan ova on the 5th we probs on the same flight like should be eventful meeting another 4 lads over there from shields aswell

i cannit wait 3 more weeks left COMMMMONNN

mccassmastag alreet kid theres me and 2 other lads from south shields gan ova on the 5th we probs on the same flight like should be eventful meeting another 4 lads over there from shields aswell

i cannit wait 3 more weeks left COMMMMONNN

aye seems like it! Im counting th days me like, got creamfields next week as a lil pre party tho! Im guessing it was you who added me on Facebook then...?

theres 4 of us going over on the 5th and there is another 3 lads over there at the moment i cannit wait now like only 4 days to go wooop wooooooppp

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::spank::spank::spank::spank:

A Couple of us Australian will be staying at Playa den Bossa on the Sep. 8th-15th, pm if interested to party hard..... only a few more months away now!

Back