4x4 vs convertible

dance4ibz

For those who had the pleasure using a car on the island :
Is a 4x4 WD car necessary for reaching some beaches or would a regular drive car will do?

many thanks.

i am interested in this as well

Just signed up for a 307 Pug convertible for 2 weeks.

Researched forever before finding for 66 euros a day.

It most likely will be raining and I wont get to enjoy the top down...1500 us wasted.

Or..

Sunny but I'm too hung over to drive.

Or

I refuse to drive drunk so lots of taxi cab rides back to the car in the afternoon!

Just signed up for a 307 Pug convertible for 2 weeks.

Researched forever before finding for 66 euros a day.

It most likely will be raining and I wont get to enjoy the top down...1500 us wasted.

Or..

Sunny but I'm too hung over to drive.

Or

I refuse to drive drunk so lots of taxi cab rides back to the car in the afternoon!

Good math :rolleyes: And really sensible to drive while drunk :rolleyes: Top post all round then :spank:

For those who had the pleasure using a car on the island :
Is a 4x4 WD car necessary for reaching some beaches or would a regular drive car will do?

many thanks.

sorry forgot to answer :lol:

a normal car is adequate, yeah there are some dirt tracks, but unless your gona drive up the side of a mountain off road, i'd save your money for other things, you're gona need the extra €'s !!

Take your sand goggles and respirator for the pug! Those roads and dusty as the Kuwait highway in '91, but are in better condition so you don't nee a 4wd either. Mind you the convertible bentley i saw driving up from Blue Marlin in june with several sets of very sleek legs out of all sides was worth seeing.

Good math :rolleyes: And really sensible to drive while drunk :rolleyes: Top post all round then :spank:

Ahhhh, but you totally missed the post.

for one, i said will NOT drive drunk.

And two, it's an extra 12 euros a day so when the jelous punks vandalize the car there is no deductible.

Hmmm...lets see...thats 66 plus 12 times 15 plus the fuel fee and VAT...

carry the 3

aught, aught...

hmmmm...that's more like 1600 USD with the current exchange rate.

I should have rented a Yogo and would have had just as much of a chance of using the car to get laid!

Typo...supposed to be Yugo....

perhaps I meant to write Pogo as in "Pogo stick."

He screamed over the spring noise as he bounced past the biki clad girl, "Hey beautifull, want to go for a ride on my Pogo?"

Or perhaps yelling over the song at a Pacha at 6am..."I can give you girls a ride back to your hotel on my Pogo."

Even better, try the new American TV series, "Pimp my Pogo."
:rolleyes:

Pug (you said pug) is UK short for Peugeot. Xibit aint down with that either he's rather pimp a geo.

Theres a car hire place opposite Mar y Playa in Figuretas which will do a Ford Ka for E36/day which has aircon etc, not exactly a viper but whats the point of such vanity.

I always share my taxis, and you meet so many excellent people on the bus. I never use them here but always use them on Ibiza. Perhaps i should take apogo stick and pogo from Portinax to Eivissa stoping to pewk in betwen

... a Ford Ka for E36/day ...
what substances are you on ??? :lol:

nobody can be so stupid to pay so much money for this little ****er ...
do a research - you can get them for around 120 euros - for a WHOLE WEEK !!

what substances are you on ??? :lol:

nobody can be so stupid to pay so much money for this little ****er ...
do a research - you can get them for around 120 euros - for a WHOLE WEEK !!

I perfer to drive a convertible and they are not cheap.

I could rent a 5 KA's, pay the insurance, and me and my friends can race around the island, running into anything we want. I'ld rather drive the convertible.

Definitely a convertible bentley black or blue i recall , maybe dark green (not BRG) and very dusty! Sweet, but I prefer my Audi A4 convertible it runs on diesel/biofuel which is cheaper so suits me cos im a tightwad :lol:

Youre right it was e26.day or thereabouts, not bad I thought for a whole days touring and it used hardly any petrol, my Mrs loved the drive until we had to go through San Antonio, her face went somewhat stony, as it does

Definitely a convertible bentley black or blue i recall , maybe dark green (not BRG) ...

Like this one but a nicer colour:
http://www.whatcar.com/car-review-summary.aspx?RT=2707
on UK plates ...
then it´s probably this one from the esvive-owner -
at least he is posing in front of a bentley convertible in pacha-mag 7/2008:

24nfoz5.jpg

Amazing what a lick of paint and some coloured light bulbs will get you. That could be it there cant be many on the island. Suffice it to say, the glass shelf in the lady's loos was much misused that day.

Back