45 hour bender

WeLuvIbiza

This may have already been done, but with so many posts it's hard to find things nowadays!!

Anyone read about the 45 hour clubbing trail in Mixmag? If you send em a photo of you at certain clubs, they will give you a vip weekend out in London....

45 hours :rolleyes: that's a walk in the park, just a normal wkend in Barbie Bint word lol :p

You've got to do DC10, Manumission, Space, Bora Bora and Pin-Up :D

As Barbie says the clubs listed above. The prize is vip entry and travel around London to re-create the event!!!

Sounds like good fun to me.

go on barbie you can do it

you could be famous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robo said:
please don't tempt her :lol: :lol:

Me and Tom were talking about it and we said we could do it no probs :p but I'm not going to spend a Monday night in Manumission for anyone, I'd do the DC10, Carry on @ Space and Pin-Up but pass on Manumission.

45 hrs is just a normal weekend out i usually go out on a fri and come home on sunday night.

Goodness me everyone! Why has the amount of time we spend out of doors becoming like a co*k extention? :D

I can go for about 12 hours tops as long as i don't drink too much and i have plenty of sit down breaks and water and some food in between.
I have everything planned so i go to all the places i like and get at least 7 hours sleep in between plus time for food, beaches, sightseeing, and swimming.

Yeah i'd definitely have to eat at some point lol! I have to drink loads too. I try to pace myself but its pretty easy to get carried away, especially when under a little influence.. ;)

Wouldnt be a problem to do all that! Wont bother though, manumission gets worse every year :p

N8 said:
Wouldnt be a problem to do all that! Wont bother though, manumission gets worse every year :p

See Robder's comment about c0ck extension, you got something to prove boy lol :p ;)

Barbie said:
N8 said:

See Robder's comment about *beep* extension, you got something to prove boy lol :p ;)

:p Now you're just flirting :p

Back