40th birthday - Where to eat?

Fletch79

Hi, I will be staying in San An in a few weeks time for my 40th birthday with some friends. This is our first time to Ibiza.
Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant to go for a special meal thats not too expensive. It doesn't have to be in San An, could be PDB, Ibiza Town. Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Do you like clubs too?

If you it in the Pacha restaurant, you get free entry to the club, making both experiences cheaper. I've not been for food for a few years, but the food used to be good.

Nice combo event for your birthday too!

Do you like clubs too?

If you it in the Pacha restaurant, you get free entry to the club, making both experiences cheaper. I've not been for food for a few years, but the good used to be good.

Yes, Buckley is right.

This makes an excellent night. But beware, the minimum spend pp last year was 95/130 euros depending on the night. You can soon get up to this with pre-drinks, starter, mains, desert, wine and drink to take into club.

Do you like clubs too?

If you it in the Pacha restaurant, you get free entry to the club, making both experiences cheaper. I've not been for food for a few years, but the food used to be good.

Thanks Buckley! Yes, we like clubs. Will take a look at the Pacha restaurant. Thanks for the suggestion!

How many of you?

This is a great place but better for small groups imho

There are just 4 of us. Is there anyway of turning the Spanish info on their website into English? Thanks :)

There are just 4 of us. Is there anyway of turning the Spanish info on their website into English? Thanks :)
Ideal for 4 mate.
It’s excellent quality local cooking, family run who are lovely people. I think they’re hierbas is homemade too?
It’s better than the so called “trendy” spots

• Love
Reactions: Liv

If in San San west end Es rebost is more than recommended but not their arroz matanza the only meal i was disapointed in this place otherwise anyone in west end should have a go
seeafood cassolette is the meal i enjoy in this place, called es rebost cassollete sold as a starter but its a meal for me.
i also ate their stuffed calamar and was yummyh tooo
their menu is in english french and italian too

if back, ill have es rebost cassolette
i drink the hierbas they gave in a little 15cl bottle for free at the end , dont remnids it tasted like homemade one but better than mari mayans hierbas for sure

can pilot is always a good idea .

45 Millas does it for me, some of the best food I've eaten, particularly the octopus. The quality, originality, attention to detail and service is top notch, and so is the wine. Very very reasonably priced too considering the whole experience.

es ventall in san an west end is nice too ( good meals but tiny portion) but if u have to choose between es rebost de can prat or es ventall unless u can do both,es rebos 1rst choice if back to es ventall, ill take paella,
nice place to chill if u are in their garden

es rebost: free hierbas at end of lunch, at es ventall 7€ a big glass ,

tapas n lounge restaurant in san an, a place recommanded here but i dont really like it , been there once last summer, n never again, sounds a touristic place i let for tourists , burger king is more better just sayin ?? n no hard feelings for those that like this place

Not a fan of taps San An myself.. first time there had a great meal been back twice and was disappointed..I feel with some restaurants like bands and favorite DJs if you have a great time there or seeing once, don't ruin the memory by going again just in case it/they are $hit on the night...

Back