40's and digging it!

R

ric roc

hey all, were visiting for a few days and looking for a more layed back club, is there such a place?

Ibiza has a place for everyone. I'd recommend Pacha, there's always a nice mixture of younger & older patrons there -- not to mention memorable parties.

try el davino

try el davino in ibiza town, it's well worth it.

steady on there dalt vila. you can get stoned for blasphemy for suggesting a night out in a place without a DJ!
a seriously good alternative - yeah!

djb

i think a quiet night in by the telly and an early to bed would be better. leave the island to us true ravers!

djb

just joking - but god spare me from being 40 something!

digging it

to all: daltvila, ksxty9 & premile... thanks for the info.

we'll be visiting in late june. rave is cute and timely, but were into a differant thang! we attend burningman so i think we can enjoy ibiza without getting into anyones space... we here the island is big enough for all to enjoy. thanks for giving us names of some alternative clubs...

"boomshaker"

Just don't forget your blow up wheelchair or you pocket size zimmer frame! :D

That wasn't meant to be horrible. What can i say...i am a member of that club as well. Do what you want and go where you can...really. :D

DJ Biff said:
i think a quiet night in by the telly and an early to bed would be better. leave the island to us true ravers!

djb

just joking - but god spare me from being 40 something!

Saffy raises her eyebrows somewhat ...

Saffy are we going to kill him now....or shall we play with him first, before we break his neck... ;)

Back