4000 Posts

I've got over 20,000. Probably good I took a little break :lol:

I for one am pleased to see you posting again morbs!

For the record, you're actually number 3 on the 'most posts' list. number one with currently 42k posts is almighty McRackin, number two with 39k posts is Barbie and then you.

I've been a member for more than 10 years now and 'only' have 10k posts!

Yes, I long ago made peace with the fact that I would never catch up with Barbie despite her long absence :lol:

Mr Mac is a whole other issue. :lol:

I for one am pleased to see you posting again morbs!

For the record, you're actually number 3 on the 'most posts' list. number one with currently 42k posts is almighty McRackin, number two with 39k posts is Barbie and then you.

I've been a member for more than 10 years now and 'only' have 10k posts!

Where do I sit on the list out of interest? I know I'm not in the top ones displayed.

I'm never going to catch up with you Morb, haha. :lol:

Where do I sit on the list out of interest? I know I'm not in the top ones displayed.

I'm never going to catch up with you Morb, haha. :lol:

I can't see that either. but if I had to guess, with 4K posts you might be somewhere between top 50 and top 100. I think we have lots of members that have that sort of amount of posts but don't post lots nowadays.

I can't see that either. but if I had to guess, with 4K posts you might be somewhere between top 50 and top 100. I think we have lots of members that have that sort of amount of posts but don't post lots nowadays.

I feel the need to break in to the top 20, but that's a lot of work ahead of me :lol:

Back