4 days to go :)

I don't think the reality of the pool would live up to your mental image Em x

As long as i have a good enough spot to catch the best rays and a reasonably clean pool to dip ones self in to cool off, then that will be sufficient 8) other than that, i wana be over at pdb with the boys i know staying at the Jet Apartments :lol:

8 1/2 weeks for me booked yesterday spare of the moment really thought i wasnt going this year which broke my heart so this is even better now :):)

Suitcases almost packed: stuffed with x-amount of bikinis, passport lost and found again (not by me), trained a girl who will run my store for three weeks, made videoclips of my dog so that I can look at her and miss her while we're away. THREE DAYS TO GO! I'm not counting today as it's almost over right? I'll have a nervous breakdown before thursday though as the holidays is the only thing I can think of anymore.

Two days to go.

Tonight: Packing.
Tomorrow: Drive down to Bristol, blasting out tunes.

:lol:

Drove up from nr Plymouth via Oxfordshire to collect bags last night and out of Gatwick this morning .. 300 miles and no sleep by the time I arrived here today. Still, met some interesting ladies (4 Ibiza virgins) on the plane and hopefully meeting up tomorrow somewhere slick so made it all worth it in the end ! Nothing to do with my change of flights, honest....

Back