4 days to go :)

MessyBeanie

Why oh why won't this week hurry up and end :spank:

Hows the season going everyone out there? Any recommendations for next week?

Claire 8)

how slowly is this week going lol. where do you fly from?

Tell me about it lol - always the case tho...ive left everything to the last min so this week is a mega rush job and work isnt helping :evil:

Flying from Stanstead - flights at 6:10pm - how abuot you ?!
You San an or PDB ?!

Tell me about it lol - always the case tho...ive left everything to the last min so this week is a mega rush job and work isnt helping :evil:

Flying from Stanstead - flights at 6:10pm - how abuot you ?!
You San an or PDB ?!

East midlands 10:30am ish. 8) we have a villa for 7 of us 3km from san an centre, wishing we'd done pdb now though, oh well at least we get sunset every night! How about you? Yeah ive not packed or done any clothes shopping yet eeek.

East midlands 10:30am ish. 8) we have a villa for 7 of us 3km from san an centre, wishing we'd done pdb now though, oh well at least we get sunset every night! How about you? Yeah ive not packed or done any clothes shopping yet eeek.

Atleast you got an early flight time...we wont get there till about 10 in the evening :(

That Villa is gona be awesome :D yeah i wanted pdb over san an aswell but the majority of the girls wanted to stay in san an and spose majority vote always wins.

I literally threw most bits in my suitcase yesterday and will slowly sort it out this week. Hate suitcase packing !

Atleast you got an early flight time...we wont get there till about 10 in the evening :(

That Villa is gona be awesome :D yeah i wanted pdb over san an aswell but the majority of the girls wanted to stay in san an and spose majority vote always wins.

I literally threw most bits in my suitcase yesterday and will slowly sort it out this week. Hate suitcase packing !

Ugh I know, especially with a ridiculos 15kilos between me n other half lol :eek:

Where in san an are you staying? 3k didnt seem far to walk from the villa but my hubby drops it on me last night that thats about a 45 minute walk...in flip flops..hummmm:rolleyes:

Ugh I know, especially with a ridiculos 15kilos between me n other half lol :eek:

Where in san an are you staying? 3k didnt seem far to walk from the villa but my hubby drops it on me last night that thats about a 45 minute walk...in flip flops..hummmm:rolleyes:

15 kilos ?! god i hope i read write that our allowance is 15 :confused:

I canalready guarantee half my suitcase contents willnot be warn...why do us woman always over pack and cant help it ?! :spank:

Were staying at the Central Park Apartments,right near the egg apparently.

45 mins in flip flops...atleast its flip flops and not heals, jst make sure you slightly tipsy before you start the journey and u wont even notice the time :lol:

15 kilos ?! god i hope i read write that our allowance is 15 :confused:

I canalready guarantee half my suitcase contents willnot be warn...why do us woman always over pack and cant help it ?! :spank:

Were staying at the Central Park Apartments,right near the egg apparently.

45 mins in flip flops...atleast its flip flops and not heals, jst make sure you slightly tipsy before you start the journey and u wont even notice the time :lol:

Central Park? At least you have the rooftop pool there.

Im already fairly tanned as it is, ones self gets a bit sunbed happy 2 weeks before any holiday 8) am i chuff getting into a bikini all pale and nasty looking, eughhh :lol:
But isn't that kind of like going out to an expensive dinner an hour before you go to a free all-you-can-eat buffet? :lol:

Back