4* Apartments in PDB

Barbie

I wanted to book Bali Beach apartments again this year but I've just been informed that they've been let out for the whole season to an Italian tour operator and are not taking bookings :rolleyes: :twisted:

Therefore can anyone recommend any other nice 4* apartments in Playa den Bossa. I've had a look on this site and there's nothing else really what we want so if anyone has stayed anywhere else can you let me know.

Thanks xxxx

That sucks.

There seems to be a lack of 4* apartments in PDB. I was looking at the Sirenis apartments which appear to be about 4*.

Tur Palace isn't bad Babs :idea:

Can't 100% recommend cos when we stayed we got a nice big corner apartment with a balcony.

Fantastic location though ;)

8)

kitten's head said:
That sucks.

There seems to be a lack of 4* apartments in PDB. I was looking at the Sirenis apartments which appear to be about 4*.

Where did you find the Sirenis apartments, they're not on this site are they?? The only other 4* apartments I can find on this site are Atzaro, don't know anything bout them tho :confused:

The Atzaro look nice too, was considering going for them.

If you look on Google there are a few sites mentioning the Sirenis, but a stumbled across a French site with it on that made it look lovely.

I'm still having problems with under-occupancy though.

Price for 2 weeks at Atzaro for 2 people is 1,680 euros, there's no extra charge there if there's just 2 of you.

I shall investigate Sirenis as well now.

And Tur Palace, cheers Andy ;)

Back