4/5 star hotels

Honky

Over the years i've stayed in very basic hotels with the lads but as this year i'm going with my wife we'd like to stay somewhere nice. Our preference is in the PDB/Figueretas/Ibiza town or San An areas. We've been looking at El Hotel, Es Vive, Migjorn, Gran hotel, Garbi and Sirenas.
We'd really welcome any other suggestions or experiences on those i've mentioned. Thanks

well i have now stayin the Sirenas hotel in pdb.its suits me fine.good food and nice views from the Tres Carabelas.i have booked with thomas cook for june again.but in sept/oct i will go diy works out cheaper.

Es Vive is not cheap no sea views as well.

Migjorn had a refit good modern rooms.

Garbi again had a refit two years ago.wifi in rooms which are very posh.right in the niddle of resort.food not so good if you ask me.

Gran hotel you talking money now.and having to pay top wack in bars ect.

if it was me do what i did and move hotels where you don;t get so many brits.good location.short walk either way to main pdb or ibizatown.ferry boats and trips on your doorstep.

use of gym indoor pool courts ect.

if not 2nd choice would be the Garbi

what date you thinking of going anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
easy to get a bus to other resorts.if like you say with the wife you need to get away from 18.30s like there is in san an.pdb is near airport so no need to pay transfer unless inc in price.

your 5 mins away from Figueretas prom for a nice walk at night.

I'm a fan of the Garbi.

Stayed there in each of the past 5 years. Very convenient, right on the beach, great views of the sea and Dalt Vila (esp. at sunrise), good pool area. Has its own parking lot. The wifi is very nice if you've got your computer along. And nice comfy beds installed during the refit a couple of years ago. Spacious balconies too.

The food isn't supposed to be great but I never make it to breakfast anyway :lol:

Back