35 yr old male travelling alone clubbing?

Just reading through this thread. Wish I'd had seen it sooner. I was out there alone on these dates and I'm also a trance head. That night at cream was banging :)

I'm toying with going when I get out in August. Line up is far from inspiring though - A&B, Andrew Bayer, Josep & Rob Harnetty. Saw A&B a couple years ago and didn't really do it for me. If they were to play some of their older stuff I'd be more into it but their recent stuff isn't really for me. Give me Patterson any day :twisted:

I'm toying with going when I get out in August. Line up is far from inspiring though - A&B, Andrew Bayer, Josep & Rob Harnetty. Saw A&B a couple years ago and didn't really do it for me. If they were to play some of their older stuff I'd be more into it but their recent stuff isn't really for me. Give me Patterson any day :twisted:

Yeah know what you mean about A&B. There hit and miss these days. I was going for trance week in early September but I've been roped into a stag do instead. Going 20-27th now. Cream closing part 2 and connect closing is on when I'm there so should be good. You out this season?

Yeah know what you mean about A&B. There hit and miss these days. I was going for trance week in early September but I've been roped into a stag do instead. Going 20-27th now. Cream closing part 2 and connect closing is on when I'm there so should be good. You out this season?

Very hit & miss I find. Pretty much stopped listening to their podcasts since they changed from TATW to Group Therapy. I'm out 29th August for 4 nights then 30th Sep for 8 nights. Both times staying in San An. Riviera then Playa Bella. First visit will be a mad one, the second one more relaxed...for now :lol:

Very hit & miss I find. Pretty much stopped listening to their podcasts since they changed from TATW to Group Therapy. I'm out 29th August for 4 nights then 30th Sep for 8 nights. Both times staying in San An. Riviera then Playa Bella. First visit will be a mad one, the second one more relaxed...for now :lol:

That's why I stopped listening to asot recently. More of a fsoe man these days. Bugger. Just miss ya then. I don't know where I'm going to stay atm. Thinking maybe monterrey in San an bay looks decent?

That's why I stopped listening to asot recently. More of a fsoe man these days. Bugger. Just miss ya then. I don't know where I'm going to stay atm. Thinking maybe monterrey in San an bay looks decent?

Me too tbh mate. Solarstone and Kearney's podcasts are decent. Can't comment on Monterrey as never stayed there but looks far away enough from the madness :lol:

Me too tbh mate. Solarstone and Kearney's podcasts are decent. Can't comment on Monterrey as never stayed there but looks far away enough from the madness :lol:

What station/day are they on? I've got a place reserved in San an but trying to get somewhere in San an bay so I can sleep in between raves. Can't hack the no sleeping these days. Did you go connect last year?

What station/day are they on? I've got a place reserved in San an but trying to get somewhere in San an bay so I can sleep in between raves. Can't hack the no sleeping these days. Did you go connect last year?

Not sure mate, I just download them straight to my phone. It does it for me automatically. Haha i know how you feel with the no sleeping - gets harder! Didn't make connect this year no. Done a few decent gigs this year though, managed to catch Will Atkinson a few times, Kearney, Mauro Picotto, Eddie Halliwell & Ben Nicky although the less said about him, the better!

I'll have to get on Mixcloud and have a look.

Tbh, I wouldn't go San an really if it wasn't for tropi these days.

Connect closing was one of the best nights I've been too anywhere last year. Was really busy but had proper trance heads in there.

I'm not that keen on Nicky tbf.

Sorry to hear that mate!! Hope you are doing ok. It's not a nice thing....

Honestly, was the best thing I done.... You won't regret it. I thought I would be a sad loner, but total opposite. I just let loose and enjoyed it. I was really relaxed as I just chilled all day. The hotel was amazing, would def recommend it.

What hotel did you stay at?

Thanks. You going back to the same place this year? Good to see you have caught the bug!

Back