31st December - 3rd January (Winter in DC-10)...

Ace review matey... You make me feel like I'm there when you write!
Was so jealous of you going over but glad it was such a blast.
What's the obsession with the Christmas trees?

:lol::lol:

I've always had this thing about seeing the ones in San Antonio and Ibiza Town (island feels more magical when it's off season and you can't get much more off season that xmas) but i thought i'd never see it...

Fortunately, i was able to show my Mum the pictures before she passed away and she loved them as well!!!! :)

... got extremely hazy later on and I ended up back in Figueretas at some girls hotel room once Pacha had closed, which was just after 8:00am I think. :lol:

1st January

I grabbed a taxi from Figueretas just after 2:00pm ...

great review !!

... but there is a gap between 8:00am and 2:00pm !!!???!!! :mad: :( ;) :twisted:

Cracking review, must admit I'm tempted by NYE in Ibiza, that journey home sounded hellish though.

I had a worse journey than that when i was in Paris just over a week ago for Andrew Weatherall @ Concrete...

Left Concrete at nearly 8:00am and WALKED to the Eiffel Tower after a good 13hrs drinking... It was about a 2 or 3 mile walk... Lay on the grass in temperatures of 26℃ and no suncream at the Eiffel Tower for 5hrs then taxi to Bus Station where i sat on the grass for another 3hrs or so... Bus to Beauvais Airport which took over an hour, then sat dying in the EXTREMELY BUSY airport for 2hrs then flight to Dublin which was 90mins... 30 mins wait at Dublin Airport for a bus up to Belfast which was a 2hr journey then finally a taxi home... All on no sleep, loads of drink, half a packet of Pro Plus, sunburn, no food for over a day and a GIGANTIC crippling hangover...

THAT was a hellish journey... :eek:

But Weatherall played for nearly 8hrs so that was amazing!!! :):)

I had a worse journey than that when i was in Paris just over a week ago for Andrew Weatherall @ Concrete...

Left Concrete at nearly 8:00am and WALKED to the Eiffel Tower after a good 13hrs drinking... It was about a 2 or 3 mile walk... Lay on the grass in temperatures of 26℃ and no suncream at the Eiffel Tower for 5hrs then taxi to Bus Station where i sat on the grass for another 3hrs or so... Bus to Beauvais Airport which took over an hour, then sat dying in the EXTREMELY BUSY airport for 2hrs then flight to Dublin which was 90mins... 30 mins wait at Dublin Airport for a bus up to Belfast which was a 2hr journey then finally a taxi home... All on no sleep, loads of drink, half a packet of Pro Plus, sunburn, no food for over a day and a GIGANTIC crippling hangover...

THAT was a hellish journey... :eek:

But Weatherall played for nearly 8hrs so that was amazing!!! :):)

I feel ill just reading this

Back