28/11/03 - Pls Help... Lawler replaced by Milkn2Sugars

D

djcherni

The folks at The End have pulled a lineup change on me for 28/11 and Steve Lawler has been replaced by Milkn2Sugars... I should have known better given that Lawler was penciled in a long time ago to play The Guvernment in Toronto on 29/11.

Am def going to SoulHeaven at the MOS on 29/11 but what is a weekend in London without 2 nights of boshing?! Any recommendations for the Friday night? In particular, any opinions on Fiction @ The Cross?

Cheers and thanks.

I've always enjoyed Fiction. good music & crowd. Its a mixed/gay night, so be prepared for some outrageous drag queens! :lol:

I went to Fiction for the first time last Friday, loved it, great crowd and good music.

You could also try Turnmills if you fancy a more trancey tip, don't know the line-up for that wkend but try www.turnmills.co.uk.

I think Pacha is starting new house night on Fridays, Kang is the lady to speak to about that one.

Cheers.

Hopefully one day on this board somebody asks for advice about visiting Canada so there can be a little "give" rather than my constant "take" of advice!

As for the Friday night, I think I am going to stick with Milkn2Sugars... actually looks like a great lineup.

djcherni said:
Cheers.

Hopefully one day on this board somebody asks for advice about visiting Canada so there can be a little "give" rather than my constant "take" of advice!

As for the Friday night, I think I am going to stick with Milkn2Sugars... actually looks like a great lineup.

And is Ministry still on for the Saturday??

See you there :D

And is Ministry still on for the Saturday??

See you there :D[/quote]

Who am I to doubt the selection of London Disco Legend Barbie?!

To be honest though, I am so funking envious of the London dwellers...

For next Sat. night, Renaissance @ The Cross, SoulHeaven @
MOS, and Underwater @ The End all look like wicked nights... If only I could be 3 places at once!

djcherni said:
Who am I to doubt the selection of London Disco Legend Barbie?!

To be honest though, I am so funking envious of the London dwellers...

For next Sat. night, Renaissance @ The Cross, SoulHeaven @
MOS, and Underwater @ The End all look like wicked nights... If only I could be 3 places at once!

Don't forget Fatboy at Turnmills as well :D

But at Ministry you have added bonus of me :p :lol:

pls find below turnmills weekend lisitngs...

The Gallery
Friday 28th November 03

Room 1:
Tall Paul
DJ Remy
Benny Benassi & Daniele Davoli (B2B)
Darren Christian
Red Jerry
Room 2:
Soundworx Presents…
DJ Met (Istanbul) London Debut
Kev ‘KGB’ Bird