26 or 27 December clubbing

lynch

New Member
I fancy a road trip on the 26 or 27 but am not sure where to head, ill be driving from london and as long as it not more than two hours don't mind..

so any ideas for down south or in the midlands??

:D :D
cheers
 

Buckley

Well-Known Member
lynch said:
I fancy a road trip on the 26 or 27 but am not sure where to head, ill be driving from london and as long as it not more than two hours don't mind..

so any ideas for down south or in the midlands??

:D :D
cheers

Does Farringdon count as a road trip :?: ;) I shall be on the decks at Turnmills with Brandon Block and Alex P.
 

lynch

New Member
guestlist for me and my mates and your on ;)

na, I'll honestly keep it in mind tho, just fancy trying a different area of clubbing..
 

Barbie

New Member
lynch said:
I fancy a road trip on the 26 or 27 but am not sure where to head, ill be driving from london and as long as it not more than two hours don't mind..

so any ideas for down south or in the midlands??

:D :D
cheers

Well I'm going to be at Gatecrasher but that's probably to far to travel.

Have you seen what's on at Passion - Red Room Sessions with:

Erick Morillo
Audio Bullies
Tim Deluxe
MYNC Project
Chibuku Shake Shake
Parker & Pasquale

Looks damn tasty :D
 

lynch

New Member
will be and bec are up for that night, gonna speak to a few more mates tonight about it..

just need to find a cheap hotel, and a nice bar for pre drinks..
 

Barbie

New Member
lynch said:
will be and bec are up for that night, gonna speak to a few more mates tonight about it..

just need to find a cheap hotel, and a nice bar for pre drinks..

There's nothing much in Coalville, there's a Travelodge just off the M1 and then it's only a few pounds in a taxi to Passion, there is one hotel in Coalville but I can't remember the name of it, I'll try and find out for you.
 

Barbie

New Member
lynch said:
nice one :D

even if there's no decent bars i guess there always a bar at the hotel :D

My friend Nalini is a RRS bint, I'll speak to her and get her to tell you everything you need to know :D
 

Barbie

New Member
Jonathan, my friend's just mailed me this, hope it helps :D

Right RRS info, the best hotel is the Heritage Park hotel in Coalville,
it's the only hotel in the town, and its nice and close, you could walk
in ten minutes, plus they are used to RRS masheads there, its where
bintboy and I stayed. There really are no bars, only small time pubs,
but the Engine next door is where its at. It's the RRS warmup, they are
having the second round of the DJ compeition, and its where all the
regulars and party goers will be!

:D
 

lynch

New Member
ended up booking a travel lodge in the end cos it's only £35 :D

I tried the other hotel and they said 69 so I went for the lodge..

cant seem to book tickets for the event tho, Becki has put my and her name on paying guest list, we have been told to arrive early tho cos they expect a road block..

cant wait :lol: :lol:
 

Barbie

New Member
lynch said:
ended up booking a travel lodge in the end cos it's only £35 :D

I tried the other hotel and they said 69 so I went for the lodge..

cant seem to book tickets for the event tho, Becki has put my and her name on paying guest list, we have been told to arrive early tho cos they expect a road block..

cant wait :lol: :lol:

You lucky thing, my bestest bint Nalini is going to this, she's on some of my holiday pics, she'll be dancing in front of Erick on the podium no doubt, so if you see her say Babs says hello :D
 

macdonsj

Moderator
Myself and Glasgow-Chick are heading to The Arches for Colours vs Pressure

line-up...

Steve Lawler
Derrick May
Slam
DJ Falcon
was Cassius DJ but is now Pedro Winter
& Colours residents

should be a top night - not had my Lawler fix for a while!! :D
 

lynch

New Member
hello 2004,

had a wicked road trip so to get over these january blues i'd like to arange another one for Feb sometime.

Can anyone recomend any other clubs up north or down south, simular to RRS as it was an amazing night :D

if u no websites of other clubs that would also help, thanks
 
Top