20th anniversary....

freakstar

So, i have been on this site for many years (before it was in a different form) but i guess now is the time to write something...

I had been to Ibiza early this year for relaxation but this was something else....

So, I headed to the airport early in Dubai (to make the most of the swally in the new lounge - they have a cigar bar but i restricted myself to a couple of champers). I tried to use my miles to get an upgrade but, not today....that was fine as is it turned out as i was a bit buzzing already and made may new friends...

Fronted in Madrid Airport....right lets go to departures....i had a connection via vueling and it all works out well. Had about an hour to stay so a few pints would be fine in anticipation...

WWWWWWW.....right somehow I managed on the flight and i had paid extra to get leg room but that made it took extra time to get a pint...however, i had supplies. I had something to eat and 2 cans of beer on the plane. As i was sinking the second I reached out of the window (sorry people next to me) and came. I saw Datl Vila.

Anyways, we arrive at ibiza (blurr) and get my bag (blur) then when walking out i meet a dude who is gonna drive me to Playa Dn Bossa for 20Euro,,,,that will do... it was now 5pm and still bright..but he has many clients and we stopped at a cash point. 2 cocka colas (ahem) and 10 parecentonal (ahem) was what the.doctor (that was what he was called by the way) ordered.

Checked in to the hotel (Sal Rossa - booked via Spotlight). Now, there is a bit of a blur,,,,I have a piece of paper from people saying thank you...

But, i remember now being back at the airport, met some nice burds...they were trying to find my mate. Anyway at about 11pm D0dgy Mate Brian (DMB) turned up. It was great to see a close friend, we have been through a lot and after about 3 years to see him walking past arrivals was superb! I was almos crying! I was so happy! - I purposely did not partake until he arrived so we got into a cab and got back to Sol Rossa and got into it (I have now been up for 18 hours).

So, I had tickets for us to go to Enter at Space,,,,I wish I could review in more detail however, i was fecked by this stay. We has since talked about this night and apparently I have given DMB a tour of the club etc.

It must have been about 8am and we went to that off licence in playa den bosss - the prices are atrocious and say youtside the hotel on the beach. this is where we met really nice people.

The day went on etc...we chatted and i went and got xyz from looky lookies...ended up at bora bora. Now, I know it gets knocked, but if you have a good croud, it is still excellent.

I realise that I have lost my camera. Fook Sake.

So we end up going out again...we walked down to Sankeys and got tickets...then decided that as Marco Corola was on at Music on, that would take our fancy. Good choice....it was crammed (recission in Spain..nae chance i thought)....So I made it back home at about 6am....after 48 hours no sleep, i was ready to collapse. DMB finally fronted at about half nine and declared he had lost his wallet and bank card....

we crashed....

got up and there was a bit of xyz on the table.....

...xyz were fine. i decided to eat so had half a spanish omellette as pago pago, it was difficult (i have lost a stone of weight over the past week). Had a few drinks. went back and DMB was still comatosed. We got up anyway and made DMB eat. went down to Sands. Didnt think we could communicate at this point so got a few beers...

Then went and had a few cocktails in Sands (as i was needing a slash).

We got free wristbands for Matinee....

We were not going to go out but went on to Matineee....wow....it was crammed (probably because it was free). Saying that Amnesia is superb and is my favourite place... We were dancing away and then nacked burds turn up...dressessed as cats....pouring milk over their naked bodies...i could not stop coming...it was superb...however, after 3 hours of minge..look and not touch,, i needed to move....

"and........(click of fingers), you're back in the room."
:)
Yes and then we eventually headed back to Sal Rossa. Stopped for a few beers and sat on the beach until the waiter moved us on. We were somewhat f***ed at this point and decided to have a wee swim...before we know it the sun is going down and we are on the tables at Bora Bora. DMB says his flight is leaving so we organise cash (given wallet was lost) and sent him on his merry way.

I think I may have went and done the old DC10 - Amnesia cocoon double header (I think Sven was playing vynal all night but not sure).

Felt much better the next day and decided to have a ham and cheese baguette from Spar and nipped in the boat to Formanterra. Got a bike but collapsed about half an hour in and desperately needing water. This lovely couple from Germany stopped and gave me some hydration. I decided I need to sleep so got boat back.

Crashed at Sal Rossa and got up at about 11. Decided I needed some more xyz (me and DMB had polished them off). Went to the pub next to Murphy’s and the deed was done. I decided I looked a tramp so bought a shit t shirt from the Indian people nearby. Headed to Space for Carl Cox....

When’s part 4 coming freakstar?

When’s part 4 coming freakstar? 2025 ?

Now...apolgies i have a bit of dementia..

...Crashed at Sal Rossa and got up at about 11. Decided I needed some more xyz (me and DMB had polished them off). Went to the pub next to Murphy’s and the deed was done. I decided I looked a tramp so bought a shit t shirt from the Indian people nearby. Headed to Space for Carl Cox....

so, headed to Carl Cox at Space, it was ridiculiously busy but i got a wee seat upstairs (on the ledge opposite the tunnel thing. This Irish bloke spoke to me remarking how fecked i looked but that was fine - he was untlimately offering my xyz.... At this stage my legs had gone but somehow i made it up and ended in the little bar looking over the main room. I remeber when Cox came on the place erupted. After a few days with no meaningful sleep i decided to head home at about 4am. On the way back, i ended up meeting a really nice group of Swedish folks down Tantra and then it was 9am. Headed back to Sal Rossa and we had a few drinks on the balcony.

The nexy day (Wednesday I think) got up at about 3. Tried my best to eat some Pringles i had in the place but just couldnt. Nipped down to Bora Bora to pick up some xyz and then headed back and watched the Champions League. After a bottle of Jack Daniels decided to nip out to Underground. Fantastic Venue, Fantastic People and Fantastic tunes. Got home at about 5 am - sat on my balcony wathcing the sun come up.

Now, I am not certain about this, but i think i may have went to Amnesia on the Thursday.

Headed to aiport on the Friday morning....had a connection at Madrid. I was fronting back to Abu Dhabi and this is when they lost my luggage...problem is i went more or less direct to plane from Amneisa (i think) and put my trousers (with xyz) in my bag - now you dont want to have this down the UAE. I had 3 days at home in a panic (lookking if i could jump out the window if police came!) thinking thay they were coming to get me! All fine tankfully!

Back