2016 - My First Summer in Ibiza

Wolvo

Hi guys. I hope you're all well, and thank-you for any help / advice in advance.

So I've decided that I'm going to go to Ibiza for a working holiday next summer, it will be my first one so I've done loads of research but have a few questions if any of you could help.

I've been looking into Sunkiss Working Holidays, they offer a cheap 1 months stay and help you with setting up your NIE and finding work over there / etc... Has anybody heard of these and are they worth while?

I was thinking of going to Ibiza in late May... Is this too late / early?

I think that PR would be ideal for me but am unsure when the best time to go to Ibiza in order to secure one of these jobs would be and perhaps even where I should go and how I should approach that company... Any advice there at all?

I've also considered doing my SIA card as I can imagine that not many people go over with security guard qualification (job security)... Is this worth while?

I am definitely going to go to Ibiza in 2016 and I've read a lot up about it... Any advice that you guys have in terms of accommodation / work or etc would be highly appreciated.

I wouldn't do those working holidays packages - it's just money making really.

may is a good time to come down.

I wouldn't do those working holidays packages - it's just money making really.

may is a good time to come down.
Mid May perhaps? Are there usually still plenty of jobs up for grabs around that time?

Some on here will probably know better than me where to go/ what site, contacts etc. I came across this on Facebook. ibizabynight.net. There seems to be loads of different job vacancies on there. Check up on it early next year.

Hi guys. I hope you're all well, and thank-you for any help / advice in advance.

So I've decided that I'm going to go to Ibiza for a working holiday next summer, it will be my first one so I've done loads of research but have a few questions if any of you could help.

I've been looking into Sunkiss Working Holidays, they offer a cheap 1 months stay and help you with setting up your NIE and finding work over there / etc... Has anybody heard of these and are they worth while?

I was thinking of going to Ibiza in late May... Is this too late / early?

I think that PR would be ideal for me but am unsure when the best time to go to Ibiza in order to secure one of these jobs would be and perhaps even where I should go and how I should approach that company... Any advice there at all?

I've also considered doing my SIA card as I can imagine that not many people go over with security guard qualification (job security)... Is this worth while?

I am definitely going to go to Ibiza in 2016 and I've read a lot up about it... Any advice that you guys have in terms of accommodation / work or etc would be highly appreciated.
I don't think the sia would be worthwhile, pretty sure there's a Spanish equivalent you need to hold to work legally in security.

Facebook groups are always a good source of info for accommodation etc, try searching ibiza workers 2016 and some should come up.

Back