2015 Flights

They've dropped their flights from Bournemouth too. It's weird, they were always full whenever I flew from there.

It's a pain in the arse, it now means going from Gatwick/Luton/Stanstead, and all of them are a trek for me.

I usually find Stanstead have the cheapest options, as both Ryanair and Easyjet fly to ibiza from there. I've used one for each journey before and it's worked out cheaper.

They've stopped from Glasgow too, and have changed that route to Marrakech. We've got the choice of Jet2 or Ryanair. Looks like a £200 return at the moment (August). No Sat flight, which is proving tricky for getting a villa, as that seems to be the change over date. Thomas cook do have a Sat flight but I'd it's about another £150. For such a short flight, I'd rather save the money.

They've stopped from Glasgow too, and have changed that route to Marrakech. We've got the choice of Jet2 or Ryanair. Looks like a £200 return at the moment (August). No Sat flight, which is proving tricky for getting a villa, as that seems to be the change over date. Thomas cook do have a Sat flight but I'd it's about another £150. For such a short flight, I'd rather save the money.
200 is pretty standard for northern flights in August. it titsies me off tbh

I think I paid £170 for July flights last time, so expected it. Ryanair comes in a bit cheaper but they are still flying out of Prestwick, which is rank.

Why book with BA? If your flying from Gatwick cant you use easyjet or any other budget airline? its only a short flight. I fly from Birmingham and either use monarch or ryan air and I ve never paid over 120 return on flights. Shop around, also I normally wait a few months, around feb,march time.
Hi
We are buying a ptoperty in Ibiza this year as a second home up until my lartner takes EVR in about 18 months but we live in cornwall so does anyone know the best airports for flights throughout the year direct to Ibiza..? Exeter does not seem to do any flights and Bristol is seasonal or always has flights that seem to go round the North pole and back before landing in IBiza so any advice or help would be appreciated? Also is it better to ring up and book through the airline direct or do online - the prices seem to change continuously! ( bearing in mind Cornwall is really primative with its online access!!) ?! Thanks to all x

Back