I arrive 31st so I'm hoping amnesia fall in line and open the week after as usual.

erm...if everything stays the same as the previous years, amnesia will open on the 7th june 2014. no confirmation yet, but they opened on 8th june this year. amnesia always opens two weeks after space. but maybe I've misunderstood you and you mean the week after you arrive?

Shit, no I've f***ed up :D good job I was waiting till jan to book the flights! Thank you so much I'll change reservation dates tomorrow when I'm home from work.

Shit, no I've f***ed up :D good job I was waiting till jan to book the flights! Thank you so much I'll change reservation dates tomorrow when I'm home from work.

that said - and just to repeat - no opening date confirmed yet for amnesia eh! (just assuming on experience of the last years)

Yes I have booked my flight to Ibiza and will arrive 7.15pm on May 1st :)

that said - and just to repeat - no opening date confirmed yet for amnesia eh! (just assuming on experience of the last years)
It ain't gonna change is it? I cN take my time off whenever my nTe can't......would laugh my tits off if it was brought forward a week :D

Back