Not yet but it is in the planning. Austria is a priority next year in April. For something different more than anything but the closings are a definite. Have been saying this for years now so it needs to be done. There may be another weekend in there somewhere between April and October also.

I'll be going back next year for sure, though work rules mean I probably won't get my fave time of early - mid September. :cry: If I can't get September, I'll prob go early - mid July.

I'm already booked for a long weekend 23rd-27th may. Fingers crossed this will be space opening weekend. Looking to go august too x

Just booked a 10night stay for end of July. Missus finishes her Masters the week before I can't think of a better place to celebrate.

Yeah week booked in may from Monday 26th I think.

Gonna do July 19th for a week. And also penned in August 2nd. And yeah I know that means I'm only back in UK for a week but holidays with work are a funny arrangement!

Booking sat to wed for amnesia opening waiting on a mate to book by next weekend can't fooking wait!

We are planning a shorter trip, maybe 3 nites for closing as have an early holiday in May for a week.

Gonna finally go over and work there!! Done 11 visits now so it's time i finally bit the bullet, i am only doing 3 months because that's all i can get off work! (i do need a job to go back to after all) July-September should be ok i reckon, i did think of going out in June but most the big nights start in July

Ah I'd love to do a summer. Exciting times for u! Never done openings (or closings) so really excited about next year. Always gone august time. Never had a bad visit. It'll be my 10th next yr x

Hat and braces are ready for 2014....can't wait for May!!
San An and openings for very first time...

Is there any campsite in Ibiza? :)

Might have to be a year off for me next year. Done 6 trips since '08 but loads of work over the next couple of years and trying to save a deposit for a house has got to take priority. Maybe.

Probably just the one trip next year now for October, a trip to Iceland in March to see the Northern Lights has pretty much dented any hope of 2 trips now.

Ah I'd love to do a summer. Exciting times for u! Never done openings (or closings) so really excited about next year. Always gone august time. Never had a bad visit. It'll be my 10th next yr x
Closing parties have been the best trips for me, There is just a different atmosphere on the island

Back