Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a working girl approach me on pacha on Saturday. It went like this
Her- "you pay for sex"
Me- "no thank you"
Her- "it will be the best ever"
Me- "I'm sure it would be but no thank you"
Her- "200 euro and I'll take you home now"
Me- "wow you've got to be kidding, if I was going to pay 200 euro id want a super model"

And she was about as far away from a super model as it humanly possible.

I had a working girl approach me on pacha on Saturday. It went like this
Her- "you pay for sex"
Me- "no thank you"
Her- "it will be the best ever"
Me- "I'm sure it would be but no thank you"
Her- "200 euro and I'll take you home now"
Me- "wow you've got to be kidding, if I was going to pay 200 euro id want a super model"

And she was about as far away from a super model as it humanly possible.

200 euros? I'd want a full time wife for that haha!

so how are the prices this year maccy ??
was it any good ?
tumblr_mxo6v2nCYV1r8dy8go1_400.gif

well, as the title of the thread states, 2014 has been the quietest season I've ever seen.
V Club, the place I DJ'ed at 6 nights a week, closed it's doors for good on Sunday night. The West End is like a ghost town, and all the bars are suffering losses of between 10-30%.
Its not just the West End though, everywhere in San An is a lot quieter than usual, Gatecrasher is suffering, as is Es Paradis, even the likes of Itaca are quieter than normal.
The only ones that seem to be doing OK are the likes of Mambo & Ocean Beach.

Also, I don't think it's just San An, I went to PDB a couple of times over the past two weeks and it's just a street full of ticket sellers. Space 25th Anniversary did VERY well though, as expected, and I do believe Ushuaia do OK too, but the streets are so quiet.

I have a bad feeling about the place, I think it's dying.

R.I.P V Club 2010-2014

You can only blame the Sirenis and Fiesta group for the demise of the bars etc , 2 words bugger the island up and they are ALL INCLUSIVE ,from the time the first AI appeared on the Island I myself have seen profit making establishment go under , so all who go on AI shame on you get you money out and spend in the bars etc and dont let the Matutes family rule the roost , lets face it they have only got the money because of holiday makers lining there pockets ,so only way to stop them is dont frequent there empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back