stiv_watt

Still depressed by being back here after ibiza this year,so i just booked up alreadyyyyyyyyy for next year:D 4th sept hotel bergantin allinclusive with the girlfriend again for 2 weeks.Sorry folks just had to share my excitment.Love the feeling of booking up for ibiza :D

Well done, sir.
Hoping to make it June myself next year, but we'll see how things pan out by spring. Who knows... might see you in September ;) :D

Almost booked it last month but said we would wait. Me and my girlfriend are booking for pretty much the same time as you mate. Friday 3rd September for 2 weeks

Well done, sir.
Hoping to make it June myself next year, but we'll see how things pan out by spring. Who knows... might see you in September ;) :D

I'm there for sure the weekend of the 5th june, and for the closings in september. 8) Cant believe we're planning it already in September :spank:

I'm there for sure the weekend of the 5th june, and for the closings in september. 8) Cant believe we're planning it already in September :spank:
Nah... as I'm not British and not dealing with low-cost airlines, I don't really plan anything until the last possible minute :lol:

I just have a general idea of when I'd like to go. I'll book something in spring once I see how the rest of the year (work, travel, etc.) is shaping up. 8)

Nah... as I'm not British and not dealing with low-cost airlines, I don't really plan anything until the last possible minute :lol:

I just have a general idea of when I'd like to go. I'll book something in spring once I see how the rest of the year (work, travel, etc.) is shaping up. 8)

Me neither mate, I only live 60 km 's away ;) I'm definately there for the 5th june as its a stag do for which i'm the best man 8)

Then sptember will be a given as i fookin missed it this year, though looking at the weather it wasnt such a bad thing :spank:

Me neither mate, I only live 60 km 's away ;) I'm definately there for the 5th june as its a stag do for which i'm the best man 8)

Then sptember will be a given as i fookin missed it this year, though looking at the weather it wasnt such a bad thing :spank:

1st 2 week of sept were excelent but i think the day we left it turned,picked a good day to leave lol.Last year me n the g/f went for the closings and the weather was terriblee thats why we went the 1st 2 weeks of sept this year.

:?: Why were you dissapointed :?:

Theres nothing like taking an ibizan virgin with you and seeing their faces when something special happens 8)

Few things really, went with the missus and a few others who are not really clubbers. Took us 3 days to get into a club, unlike 3 hours which is the norm!

Also I got a bit to hung up on the lack of day time etc, it felt a bit stale I suppose - reading the reviews no one is complaining about this like last year - Bora Bora sounds jumping, and i'm looking forward to the beach bar scene thats developing in PDB.

Yesh - can't wait for him to get on the Sunset Terrace and/or see Amnesia for the first time!

I have already booked one trip for June, looking at maybe doing another trip later in the year.

Back