2009 Season Finished

It really does seem to have reacted to the situation & kicked on this year from the reviews. The PDB beach scene sounds ace, dancing on tables at bora bora again and the new places have nailed it by upping the ante big time. Loving the idea of Cox playing rare groove on a beach8).

Personally i've taken a deep breath and have never been more up for going. So as previous posts i'm booked already!

the "ibiza is over" talk is as strong as ever for the 25th year running.......it's a load of bollox.

sure the changes last year changed things slightly, but the party scene has fought back this year, you'd have to be blind not to see that.

as you were 8):D

Absolutely true... And I am old and have seen a few seasons...:lol::lol:8)

Last year was my first time and Ibiza blew me away whereas this year didnt so much but it was never going to be as good as i kind of knew what to expect...i spent the whole time last year just amazed by the island! I had a great time this year and went for longer (10 days), spent a few in Formentera and did a proper closing party (Space) though i swore this would be my last trip for a few years as i wanted a break and am saving to go travelling....3 days after getting back, i was already talking to my gf about whether we can do next year! Ibiza is horribly addictive!

I may be the best man for a wedding and if i am, i think we all know where my vote goes for the stag do...i'm determined we can be a non-stereotypical stag do in ibiza!

Last year was my first time and Ibiza blew me away whereas this year didnt so much but it was never going to be as good as i kind of knew what to expect...i spent the whole time last year just amazed by the island! I had a great time this year and went for longer (10 days), spent a few in Formentera and did a proper closing party (Space) though i swore this would be my last trip for a few years as i wanted a break and am saving to go travelling....3 days after getting back, i was already talking to my gf about whether we can do next year! Ibiza is horribly addictive!

I may be the best man for a wedding and if i am, i think we all know where my vote goes for the stag do...i'm determined we can be a non-stereotypical stag do in ibiza!

do it

we did it this year, hired a villa in the hills got in some decks etc.

was a great week
wont be going back though, been there since 00 and want to see more of the world.

handing it over to the next generation!

this years closing parties (cocoon + after @ atzaro,amnesia closing,ushuaia,blue marlin,dc10 reopening-closing,after @ sands)...ibiza days are over....come on,what are u dreaming at night? it doesnt get any better then this week...the only reason things were better in the old days is there wasn`t so much shiet in the pills!!! :spank: :twisted:

Great closing parties as per always and those were my 5th closings and 13 times total but who's counting :)

Ibiza is very much alive and will always be!
Those who say differently simply stop writting here and complaining while pouring your bitter words on the forums, while making us true Ibiza lovers, who have our eyes wide open, pour 892378943289743289 endless words about how good Ibiza still is... goto Aya Napa or something - i heard they also have good forums to complain about in there ;)

See you next summer as i'll arrive twice again!

GRACIAS A TODOS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back