2004 Accomodations, club questions

cubby

Hi there, several quick questions:

1)does anyone have the phone # for jet apts (or bali beach), as its not on their web-site.
2)any idea if any new hotels will be built for next summer?
3)are the Bali Beach apts air conditioned and safe?
4)i never went to Es Paradisio or El Divino this summer. Did i miss out? (keep in mind, im not a big fan of trance, and do not like to party with beer boys either)

Thanks, and cant wait till summer 04, where i will make my loooooooooooooooooooooong journey all the way from Toronto, Canada.

cubby said:
Hi there, several quick questions:

1)does anyone have the phone # for jet apts (or bali beach), as its not on their web-site.
2)any idea if any new hotels will be built for next summer?
3)are the Bali Beach apts air conditioned and safe?
4)i never went to Es Paradisio or El Divino this summer. Did i miss out? (keep in mind, im not a big fan of trance, and do not like to party with beer boys either)

Thanks, and cant wait till summer 04, where i will make my loooooooooooooooooooooong journey all the way from Toronto, Canada.

1. If you're wanting to book Jet or Bali Beach you can do it direct from this site, that's what I did.
2. Dunno, there's always new building work going on.
3. Yes and yes
4. Es Paradis a big fat no if you're not into cheesy trance and beer boys :p El Divinos has some good nights - Hed Kandi, Defected, if that's your kind of thing worth a visit.

totaly agree with sinyorita Barbie ... i did the Jet appt. from this site too and every thing went smooth ...

Es Paradis didnt bother cause a lot told me its better to save ur money as in NOT WORTH IT .. El Divino, was great .. Head Candy night was awsom ..

summer 04 will be UNBELIEVABLE :D :D CANT WAIT :D 8) :D

Back