20 Years on Spotlight!

Was this in support of craig, Spotlight or both? :lol:

I personally hope this was just a temp ban. Dialogue is always best, especially if you disagree with someone.

I remember constantly browsing this forum when I was in secondary school around 2004 longing to be old enough to go to ibiza , think I set up an account but forgot it. Current account joined in 2010. Seems like a long long time.
What a great forum it has been too.

I couldn't agree more. I found the forum in 2003, and tried to join on several occasions but was never let in until 2017!!!!

he 'dogwhistled' in posts for years but got away with it because everybody loves the class clown, right...
The idea is to call him/ her on the post. I was planing to respond directly.

Such an exchange is maybe more illustrative for both the original poster and the thousands reading.

That's my POV, but I am just one person and this is a private/ commercial website.

The idea is to call him/ her on the post. I was planing to respond directly.

Such an exchange is maybe more illustrative for both the original poster and the thousands reading.

That's my POV, but I am just one person and this is a private/ commercial website.
I think this would have been better too, rather than people who didn't see the post like myself left speculating.
Having said that he did regularly make some comments that I found strange/offending/rambling.

Last edited:
guys, please give it a break. when you joined the forums you all accepted its terms and rules and they include this:

Do not discuss Moderators or other members in public.
Discussions about Moderator actions should be directed by email to the moderator(s) in question, and not discussed in the public forums.

here are the full rules if you wanna refresh your minds https://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/help/terms/

as for craig, last thing I'll say is he had been banned before, then we warned him not so long ago, and the post in question (which clearly overstepped the line and thus was removed instantly) was just the last straw. as james said, we had to - period.

FFS how old is this discussion board?

Probably best not to tell anyone or else the National Trust will take over and there'll be a bunch of woke conservationists bossing us around.

Back