2 weeks currency

N

Nukejunkie

:?:

I'm thinking of visiting Ibiza next late June. I was wondering how much Euro I should take along for a 2 week visit, given, that I have the cheapest accommodation a decent meal (nothing fancy), also I'm planning to visit all seven big clubs. Just a rough figure, please.

Thanx

dance4life said:
do you drink?

I've learned that much now..he he he...I think I will, but very rarely in clubs, (like the dude who spent 450 at Space on a Sunday)But no...It's not that important for me

I'm bringing 100 euro a day but that doesnt include my hotel or my flights and of course i got a cc for backup...yikes!! :eek: :rolleyes:

dance4life said:
I'm bringing 100 euro a day but that doesnt include my hotel or my flights and of course i got a cc for backup...yikes!! :eek: :rolleyes:

100 euro a day so that's about $2240 CAD for 2 wks. I read someone spent 1300 GBP for 2 weeks that's a bit short of $3000 CAD. Ok, that gives me a rough idea.

June is still not as crowded as July and August, right?

Nukejunkie said:
100 euro a day so that's about $2240 CAD for 2 wks. I read someone spent 1300 GBP for 2 weeks that's a bit short of $3000 CAD. Ok, that gives me a rough idea.

June is still not as crowded as July and August, right?

June is busy but nicely busy, one of the nicest times to go cos everyone is really excited about the season ahead.

Me and my b/friend take about £2,600 for 2 wks and we go out clubbing most nights, a few nice meals, I drink quite a lot as well :rolleyes: so you'll be fine with your estimations.

Dont' beleive the hype. You can spend a lot less than some people have written if you want to.

Some places/clubs/restaurants ARE expensive - but you don't need as much as some people on here are saying. its up to you...........100 Euro a day is PLENTY if you have already paid for hotel, flights etc. However i have managed perfectly well in the past on less.

8)

Back