2 Many DJs

N8 said:
I'll let you decide where to go chief pink party planning bint :p :D

You know Lounge board we were talking bout Derrick Carter on the 26th, are you free that night now?? It's same wkend as Global Gathering and I thought you were doing stuff with your friends, but if not then definitely up for a roadtrip for that one :D

But prior to that will have a little get together in Fancy London Town, maybe the 12th - Ministry or The Cross??

Awww fook, yeah its my mates going away party on the 26th :rolleyes: Had forgotten :confused:

Whats on on the 12th at each then?

N8 said:
Awww fook, yeah its my mates going away party on the 26th :rolleyes: Had forgotten :confused:

Whats on on the 12th at each then?

I thought that you were doing something on the 26th you nutter, what were you planning to do, split yourself in 2 so we could have 2 Naths for the price of 1 :eek: :p

12th is either Erick @ The Cross (Big Seb's night Type) or at Ministry it is Jo Mills, Smoking Jo and Marc Hughes (so might help me recreate that Ibiza feeling :p )

2 for 1? I'm just a bargain dude! ;) :confused: :p

Think we should wait to hear more reports on how Erick is playing lately before we decide!

N8 said:
2 for 1? I'm just a bargain dude! ;) :confused: :p

Think we should wait to hear more reports on how Erick is playing lately before we decide!

I'll listen to the word on the street in Ibiza :p The only thing thats puts me off The Cross is it's going to be rammed, Erick's not played London since last Sept and The Cross ain't the biggest of clubs.

I know what I'll do while I am lying on my sunbed outside Bora Bora drinking my wine I'll ponder on this one, I don't want you worrying your little head about it when you're meant to be working hahahaha :p :lol: ;)

lol, i'm gonna post in the talking sh1te post, carry on in there b4 we get in trouble ;)

What just cause you started it you think its your thread eh? ;) Blah blah blah, whinge whinge, you always ruin it, everyone else here is cool except you , and you want to nob rob, and no one wants to listen to you,blah, blah, whing whinge :p ;) :lol: :p

N8 said:
What just cause you started it you think its your thread eh? ;) Blah blah blah, whinge whinge, you always ruin it, everyone else here is cool except you , and you want to nob rob, and no one wants to listen to you,blah, blah, whing whinge :p ;) :lol: :p

Don't mess with the Queen of the board lol :p :lol: ;)

I shall return to $hit post with my tail between my legs :p

http://www.soulwax.com has a radio with 10 mixes, each about an hour long.

2manyDJs warmed up for DJ Shadow last year at Brixton Academy, it was totally class. Their remix of Shadow's Six Days has just been released with Mashin on the Motorway/GDMFSOB.

Back