2 Aussie Girls - 10 Sept (Ibiza Virgins)

A

Ang

Hi All

Anyone feel like showing two Aussie Girls around Ibiza? It's our first time and we'd love some advise on where to go and what to do....
We're staying in Ibiza Town.

Ang & Kirsty

Heya,

How long are you girls gonna be there? I'll be there for my first time on the 12th!! I'm gonna be alone so I'd love to meet up with some other chicks!!!! I'm staying in San Antonio but I'm sure I'll be heading over to Ibiza town!!

Hope to talk to you soon!

hiya im going with my mate for the first time and plan to have lots of fun out there were staying in san an im sure we can meet up and have a good time exploring the clubs

Good choice staying in Ibiza town. You will meet plenty of friendly europeans over that way (particulary Italians, Germans, and Spanish). Try to get over to Playa Talamanca (15 - 20 mins walk from centre of town) for a quiet cocktail or two on the beach.

Arriving Sept 6

Hello...I will arriving Sept 6 with 7 of my friends...3 girls and 5 guys so if you guys want to meet up that would be great...we are staying in San Ant...first time for us also...I plan on going to most of the clubs..yea probably everyone,,...ha.././/

hiya

hiya!!

i would deffinatly say go ibiza town it's fantastic loads of great bars and restaurants, there's loads of places to go depends what kinda music you like really i'd say go to pacha tho it's fantastic!!

have fun!!

Hey,

Could be cool to do a big meeting, I will be there from 8th to 17th...

I will be staying in San Ant Bay (Costa Sur) and going to cocoon, godskitchen, cream, manumission, judgment sunday and Space of course!

2nd time in Ibiza for me!

Only 2 weeks to go ;)

Love to meet up with you's for a drink and a buzz,only problem is getting away from my women for a few hours. Virtually f***in impossible, have a good holiday anyway, im going from the 31st aug to 14th sep.
Looking forward to 2 weeks of gurning. arrow

Hey arrow

I'm one step ahead of you. I left the boyfriend back at home in Australia. He wont be causing me any trouble there!!!

Ang

well ang, thats life innit! Girlfriend works as a travel agent so we got the holiday for practically nothing. So either she goes or i dont go. Tough decision to make ;) Only joking, love the women to bits, it can just be frustrating sometimes. Hope u behave yourself over there. Been there already 3 times, some f***in talent on a tiny island. enjoy arrow

Hey arrow

Wanna hear a coincidence? I'm a Travel Agent too! Very weird....

My boyfriend doesn't really like to travel so I usually go away without him. There's no way I'm going to miss out on the discounted travel just because he doen't want to come with me!! It's the only perk of the job and I'm not giving it up for anyone.

I'm sure I'll be able to restrain myself and let the talent pass me by.

Cheers
Ang

Ang said:
Hey arrow

Wanna hear a coincidence? I'm a Travel Agent too! Very weird....

My boyfriend doesn't really like to travel so I usually go away without him. There's no way I'm going to miss out on the discounted travel just because he doen't want to come with me!! It's the only perk of the job and I'm not giving it up for anyone.

I'm sure I'll be able to restrain myself and let the talent pass me by.

Cheers
Ang
First time i've heard of anyone turn down a cheap hol to ibiza. say u were disgusted ;) Im sure u will remain faithfull to your bloke :lol:
Im heading off on the 31st so if u want to meet up with a fun loving,vibrant irish couple, we are staying at monterray apts, san an bay until the 14th of sept.
Looking forward to having a bleedin huge smile on my face for two weeks. :D
arrow (mick) :D

Back