1st Timer

T

tylerthesaint

Went to Pacha Wednesday (Morillo), was totally unimpressed :confused: , very expensive and crowd was mello... boring, cool club though... Cream on Thursday with Tiesto and Fijneman was amazing :p ... Slinky at Privelage on Friday... had a blast... the club was worth the price of admission, it blew my mind, even though the number of people their was low... Judgement Sundays was very good even though Eden was not impressive at all... couldnt have cared because I was :eek: :eek: :eek: ... Overall was very expensive but a great experience that I want to relive again and again... next time will spend more time at Wips in San Antonio and rent a moped for the week... I hate the bus system and the taxis!!!

tylerthesaint said:
Went to Pacha Wednesday (Morillo), was totally unimpressed :confused: , very expensive and crowd was mello... boring, cool club though... Cream on Thursday with Tiesto and Fijneman was amazing :p ... Slinky at Privelage on Friday... had a blast... the club was worth the price of admission, it blew my mind, even though the number of people their was low... Judgement Sundays was very good even though Eden was not impressive at all... couldnt have cared because I was :eek: :eek: :eek: ... Overall was very expensive but a great experience that I want to relive again and again... next time will spend more time at Wips in San Antonio and rent a moped for the week... I hate the bus system and the taxis!!!

Ahhh the Wips terrace. :D

yeah - classy terrace!! :lol:

ibz16.JPG

Ohhhhhhhh Wips was my lifeline for the 2 weeks i was there lol Wips Rocks and its great at 7 in the morning cos i actually didnt look as bad as some other sights i saw whilst i was there - such a laugh

Back