1st Time in ibiza!!!

Nic

Me and my mates are booking Ibiza next year on 25th Aug for 10 nites stayin in San An. What I have read on here though it sounds like San An aint a nice place to stay, any other suggestions of places to stay???

Ta...

Nic said:
Me and my mates are booking Ibiza next year on 25th Aug for 10 nites stayin in San An. What I have read on here though it sounds like San An aint a nice place to stay, any other suggestions of places to stay???

Ta...

Playa d'En Bossa everytime ;)

cheers...is it full of 18 year olds??? just that me and my mates are all aged 25-28!!!

Nic,
it really depends on what you want, if you are serious clubbers then you may well prefer playa den bossa, if you are just going for the sun and the a few clubby nights, but mainly a cheap kinda holiday, San Antonio would be fine, its not horrible there is one street "the west end" which is really scratty apart from that ive always liked staying in San An or the bay.

Well i'd say i'm a "serious clubber" :confused: and me and my man - both over 25 - have stayed in San An a lot, the only reason being is that we've found it cheaper...

Positives:

Near to lots of bars like Coastline, Mambos, Del Mar, and also Bar M, discobus to clubs, although we rent a car...

Negatives:

If you get a hotel or apartments near the West End it can be a bit of a nightmare, although we've done it previously i wouldn't recommend it.

Nic said:
cheers...is it full of 18 year olds??? just that me and my mates are all aged 25-28!!!

Not at all, San An attracts the younger crowd.

You'll find a more discerning crowd in Playa d'En Bossa ;)

Never stayed in Playa D'en Bossa, just for the reason that whenever i go there, for Space, Bora Bora, and Pin Up this year etc the streets are filled with families and most of the bars aren't up to much.

:confused:

Red said:
the streets are filled with families

Agreed, but this is a plus ...........

How hilarious is it to be totally trashed after a night out watching the big fat families eating their pizza's for breakfast :lol:

Just the looks you get from them are funny as hell.

Me and my mate left DC10 closing (early :oops: ) to go eat chicken and chips at Jet cafe which was totally full or 'normal' people looking fone out at us. We couldn't eat, for laughing out tits off :lol:

Good times, infact wicked times :p

Agreed.

Was partaking in Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds one year in Space, took a pass out to get some food, safe to say we too laughed a lot on that food trip...

Yeah, families are funnier than British lads in football tops covered in sick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Important part of the holiday innit ;)

Seeing all the families makes you appreciate that state you're in more :p

you know what im gonna say stay in san an mar y vent apartments right near mambo and savannahs etc its wicked

thanx....

We av decided to book in San An at the Club Paraiso...cant wait!!!
:) Any1 stayed in the Club paraiso, if so wot r they like?

Nic

Frontliners2003 said:
stay in san an mar y vent apartments right near mambo and savannahs etc its wicked

bangin!! :twisted:

1.jpg

Back