1st time heading out

lil' Joey

Hi there, just looking for some advice really. I am planning my first trip out the island next year. I am 30 years old so i am not in to the getting ratted on the first night only to wake up on the flight home a week later. I am well in Hed Kandi and that sort of stuff.
What do people recomend is the best way to book a holiday. As a package or do it ones self?

lil' Joey said:
Hi there, just looking for some advice really. I am planning my first trip out the island next year. I am 30 years old so i am not in to the getting ratted on the first night only to wake up on the flight home a week later. I am well in Hed Kandi and that sort of stuff.
What do people recomend is the best way to book a holiday. As a package or do it ones self?

Hi Joey :D

I normally book flights and accomodation direct, just got you have more choice, more flexibility and you've not got annoying reps down your throat :rolleyes: Check the hotel section of this site for some ideas.

Ibiza is def not just for 18 year olds, Hed Kandi had a night there this year which was real success, also Space, Pacha etc are normally an older crowd. San Antonio is definitely a younger crowd but if you stay PDB or Ibiza Town it is older, more cosmopolitan crowd.

Back