19th June - 23rd

lauren2007

Just wondered if anyone is about from the 19th - 23rd June. Me and my best mate are heading to Ibiza for a long weekend. It is our third visit and would love to meet up with some other people.
We are staying in the Bay, if anyone fancys meeting give us a shout.
Lauren x

Just wondered if anyone is about from the 19th - 23rd June. Me and my best mate are heading to Ibiza for a long weekend. It is our third visit and would love to meet up with some other people.
We are staying in the Bay, if anyone fancys meeting give us a shout.
Lauren x

Hi Lauren. A pair of friends and I are visiting for the first time from the 16th - 22nd. Coincidentally, We're also staying in the bay. What hotel are you in?

Hi Lauren. A pair of friends and I are visiting for the first time from the 16th - 22nd. Coincidentally, We're also staying in the bay. What hotel are you in?

Hello,
We are staying at the Sam Remo/Estroynol hotel. We normally stay at the Bergentin but the prices seem to be really high this year. Where abouts are you staying?
We spend most evenings in Pink Panther before heading into town, we should meet for a couple of drinks.

Hello,
We are staying at the Sam Remo/Estroynol hotel. We normally stay at the Bergentin but the prices seem to be really high this year. Where abouts are you staying?
We spend most evenings in Pink Panther before heading into town, we should meet for a couple of drinks.

Hi,
We're staying at the Sol Pinet Playa in the bay. We'd love to have a drink or two. You'll have to show us where to get in the most trouble. How should we keep in contact?

Hi,
We're staying at the Sol Pinet Playa in the bay. We'd love to have a drink or two. You'll have to show us where to get in the most trouble. How should we keep in contact?

I think the Sol Pinet Playa is pretty close to us. We are all inclusive so you will have to come over to our hotel and we can sneak you some drinks.
Don't even know your names/ages!!
We are Vic (25) and Lauren (26). Send me a private message with your number and we can text in Ibiza. I am not sure what mine is going to be yet as I am in middle of getting new phone.

Back