1999 Top Year With Top Tunes!!

Has either of you got Oakie - Another World, I think I had to get it on import, don't know if it is properly available in UK yet, that is Oakie at his best as well.

It's got Ambobaosssin (sp??) - Piledriver on it, one of my fave Oakie tunes.

Barbie said:
Has either of you got Oakie - Another World, I think I had to get it on import, don't know if it is properly available in UK yet, that is Oakie at his best as well.

It's got Ambobaosssin (sp??) - Piledriver on it, one of my fave Oakie tunes.

Yup got it, it's fantastic :p
Have you got the goa essential mix?

The Goa essential mix is my fav peace of dance music ever totally off the hook

oh dear im completely lost, what went on in 99 on the dancescene, i dunno cuz back then i was a popgirlie, loooooved britney and kinda music like that - shame on you girlie! haha!

Ibiza-girlie said:
oh dear im completely lost, what went on in 99 on the dancescene, i dunno cuz back then i was a popgirlie, loooooved britney and kinda music like that - shame on you girlie! haha!

definite shame - things like that should be edited from the forum! :)

hehe

my first year i ibiza was 99 and i love all the tunes from that year and think trance was best then, i missed 200 and didnt think the music was much cop but 2001was brilliant for me, the music that got bangged out in places like godskitchen(amnesia) was second to non. i must say though cream @amnesia this year was just as good or even better than ever before.

Oakies residence cd is brilliant, i also love to put it on after a night out quality cd :)

GazDaBomb said:
Oakies residence cd is brilliant, i also love to put it on after a night out quality cd :)

My 2 years CD is so bashed, it has been to Ibiza so many times, New York, road trips in this country, I don't know how much longer it's going to hold up :cry:

Barbie said:
GazDaBomb said:

My 2 years CD is so bashed, it has been to Ibiza so many times, New York, road trips in this country, I don't know how much longer it's going to hold up :cry:

Hurry make a copy before it dies!!!!

Mandy_d i agree!! haha i bring shame upon myself by admitting i was a britney/nsync/five fan for ages bfore i was smitten with the dance scene! hihi

yeah me too! Ibiza was great fun with gatecrasher & gods kitchen back in those days, when I went as a newbie in 2000 - but today the island only has a few venues with trance as style to offer, shame!

mandy_d said:
Ibiza-girlie said:

definite shame - things like that should be edited from the forum! :)

hehe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back