19 year old male wants to move!!

Saundersc

Alright, well i'm a 19 year old male that is interested in moving to Ibiza in a few years. Now i ask of you people.. what all do i have to do to accomplish this? I have bartender experience, and i'm not some stupid 19 year old who wants to party. (Ha.. maybe a little bit) Anyways, i am wondering what i would need to do to gain citizenship; proper forms, applications, legal papers, all that jazz.

I plan to travel to ibiza in the summer of 09 as well for the first time. So any advice there will be great too!

Take your holiday in Ibiza next year, whilst there make a few enquiries, then plan your move after that. Because for all you know, you may hate the place.

Alright, well i'm a 19 year old male that is interested in moving to Ibiza in a few years. Now i ask of you people.. what all do i have to do to accomplish this? I have bartender experience, and i'm not some stupid 19 year old who wants to party. (Ha.. maybe a little bit) Anyways, i am wondering what i would need to do to gain citizenship; proper forms, applications, legal papers, all that jazz.

I plan to travel to ibiza in the summer of 09 as well for the first time. So any advice there will be great too!

learn spanish :)

i think you need to know that ibiza is a dead place on winter....! so learn spanish and dont spend your summer in San An coz thats not the best place to learn spanish! good luck with all that mate!

Back