15-23rd July 2013 First time in Ibiza - In full ( Picture and text heavy!)

Avicii was up next:

As soon as the lights faded, out came the phones, camcorders, midgets everything, all waiting anticipating the start of the weird hand in the air, cap wearing chart topper.
It became proper rammed at this point, here is a pic facing front to back, Ive highlighted myself and Rhys:

As you can see if was a little chaotic at the front, but we were men and didn't care, we merely pushed the kiddiewinks out of the way.
But due to Avicii only playing an hour and most of his set not being to our taste, we decided to leave.

A tip for anyone doing a Sunday at Ushuaia, remember Space is opposite and there only 1 taxi rank. Hell would cringe at the manic scenes outside, me and Rhys practically blocked the road out the front just to try and get in a taxi, took well over an hour.
I will only do Ushuaia next year as it's a 5 min beach walk from my hotel :)

More to follow...

Ok, the finale!!

Monday the 22nd of July, our final day, sad times.

Well as our flight was at 4pm on the 23rd we decided a major blow out was needed at the West End. We chilled during the day as always, this made a lot of difference we think looking back, that little bit of time to relax during the day got us well in the mood for a messy night.
We began the late afternoon with a Chinese at the Gran China, and then went over to San Antonio to watch yet another amazing sunset. It is this one moment that has pulled my heart strings and I can't do anything but return. Something so special about that sun moving towards the horizon. If I had any doubt Ibiza wasn't going to be what I thought, the sunsets put a full stop to that.
This is the one thing that has never changed, the one thing I am so glad I saw. People say when you return from Ibiza you leave a little bit of you behind, well... I know exactly where my little bit of me is, and I'm going to visit it in 2014!

So... the West End, I don't really remember most of it apart from frequenting pretty much every bar, but I was very trigger happy with the camera so again for what I can't remember here are some last night memories :D

Think of these pics as the last fireworks of a big display there are loads :)

What I do know is that I ended up walking home at 6am pissed out of my face, thinking I'd lost Rhys... well when I got to the hotel Rhys was already there and being sick all over his hand luggage :D 1-0 to me !!! happy days.

I also know we had girls in our room at some point, but don't really remember much of that and something about the water taxi, again I don't know what we did lol!!!

As once said by the one and only ATB, 'See you next year...'

Hope you enjoyed.

Back