14 first timers 2 ibiza. need info!!

welsh-lad

14 ladz 12th-19th june staying at playa bella appts in san an bay. any info bout this resort or whats going on at that time much appriciated! anyone else out that time??:lol:

Hows it goin mate?

I work in a bar called BN3 just oposite the Playa Bella Hotel. If you've seen the Ibiza 2008 TV programme on Living TV last summer, you would of seen us on there.

We're open every night and offer really good discounts for large groups like yours.

We sell all the club tickets, offer free transport and host pre-parties for some of the biggest nights on the Island!

We have some of the Islands biggest DJ's on in the bar aswell as our Resident Charlie Keegan.

Take a look at this link for more info...

:arrow: http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=59549

Hows it goin mate?

I work in a bar called BN3 just oposite the Playa Bella Hotel. If you've seen the Ibiza 2008 TV programme on Living TV last summer, you would of seen us on there.

We're open every night and offer really good discounts for large groups like yours.

We sell all the club tickets, offer free transport and host pre-parties for some of the biggest nights on the Island!

We have some of the Islands biggest DJ's on in the bar aswell as our Resident Charlie Keegan.

Are you the fella who got the make-over?! :lol:

...loved watching that series when I got back! Bored the lads to death talking about all the places it was showing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hows it goin mate?

cheers m8 much appriciated and yeah i did catch ibiza 2008 on living!!
ill be sure 2 bring all the lads round 2 BN3 for a good sesion fella,
c u in june!!!

Are you the fella who got the make-over?! :lol:

...loved watching that series when I got back! Bored the lads to death talking about all the places it was showing!

Haha.. nar, thats my boss. Im the PR. It was good. Think they're doing the show again this year... Ibiza 2009.

cheers m8 much appriciated and yeah i did catch ibiza 2008 on living!!
ill be sure 2 bring all the lads round 2 BN3 for a good sesion fella,
c u in june!!!

Im the PR, ill be stood at the front. Give me a shout when you's come down and ill sort you's out!

Hey a group of gorgous girls, ibiza virgins are flying out on july 10th were staying in hotel apollo in san antonio bay, is it treck to the main clubs, do we need id to get in cos we will all be 17 nearly 18 :( but carnt wait counting down the days :) any guys wanna be our tour guide for the week? :p xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey a group of gorgous girls, ibiza virgins are flying out on july 10th were staying in hotel apollo in san antonio bay, is it treck to the main clubs, do we need id to get in cos we will all be 17 nearly 18 :( but carnt wait counting down the days :) any guys wanna be our tour guide for the week? :p xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Come and see me at BN3 and ill be able to tell you the best places to eat, the best nights to go to, how to get there, what it costs etc etc. Plus, coz your in a group, we'l be able to sort you out with group discounts!

As long as you dont look young, you'l be fine. Hardly ever hear of anyone getting ID'd in the bars or clubs.

Back