14/09/16 - 18/09/16 - First Short Trip Review

Day Four

After 3 nights of clubbing we decided on just having a few drinks around some bars. Elrow did take my fancy but tickets went up to €50 and that would of hampered our budget a little. There was a techno night on at Eden so I checked it on spotlight to see the line up and they didnt even have anything for it so we gave that a miss.

We decided on Kumharas to watch the sunset and have a meal, earlier in the day we swerved Tapas to go KFC due to its opening hours which turned out to be my biggest regret of the holiday as the meal at Kumharas was SHIT!

Staff was rude, they had no fish, no curry, the Ox steak came out medium when I asked for well done. Not good enough really, if staff are tired and they have nothing on the menu due to end of the season then dont offer nothing at all and stick to drinks. Won't be visiting again. After our meal we went to Peppers to catch upon some footy and drinks before heading to san an.

We went to RIO for cocktails which was dead but worth a try. I had a mojito which costs €12. They have really spent a fortune on it and the decor is really first class , the toilets were all technical with sliding doors and goals and a penalty spot in the urinals to keep you entertained during a long piss.

They played some techno on the roof whilst we sipped our cocktails. Really nice place but for the wrong type of people the rowdy brits wont be paying those prices when the west end is just around the corner IMO so id be suprised if it takes off well next year.

We went to tropi for some trance after that then hush till the early hours, pretty hammered we decided to call it a night. After 4 hours sleep the long trip to the airport awaits.

Summary

A great holiday, the best musically and the fact we made the effort to get up and try new places instead of rotting in my pit made it all worth while.

Im hoping to return for the openings in 2018 but will be giving San Antonio a miss as its served its purpose for me now. If i was to ever go back it would be to stay at Sol House, other than that Santa Eularia seems to be the one for me.

4 days since ive been back and im still suffering the blues!

Thanks for reading. .

Peace
Would definitely try Sol House,stayed here in September with the other half good mix of people & nationalities,great location & pool on roof has some of best views I've saw.

Day Four

After 3 nights of clubbing we decided on just having a few drinks around some bars. Elrow did take my fancy but tickets went up to €50 and that would of hampered our budget a little. There was a techno night on at Eden so I checked it on spotlight to see the line up and they didnt even have anything for it so we gave that a miss.

We decided on Kumharas to watch the sunset and have a meal, earlier in the day we swerved Tapas to go KFC due to its opening hours which turned out to be my biggest regret of the holiday as the meal at Kumharas was SHIT!

Staff was rude, they had no fish, no curry, the Ox steak came out medium when I asked for well done. Not good enough really, if staff are tired and they have nothing on the menu due to end of the season then dont offer nothing at all and stick to drinks. Won't be visiting again. After our meal we went to Peppers to catch upon some footy and drinks before heading to san an.

We went to RIO for cocktails which was dead but worth a try. I had a mojito which costs €12. They have really spent a fortune on it and the decor is really first class , the toilets were all technical with sliding doors and goals and a penalty spot in the urinals to keep you entertained during a long piss.

They played some techno on the roof whilst we sipped our cocktails. Really nice place but for the wrong type of people the rowdy brits wont be paying those prices when the west end is just around the corner IMO so id be suprised if it takes off well next year.

We went to tropi for some trance after that then hush till the early hours, pretty hammered we decided to call it a night. After 4 hours sleep the long trip to the airport awaits.

Summary

A great holiday, the best musically and the fact we made the effort to get up and try new places instead of rotting in my pit made it all worth while.

Im hoping to return for the openings in 2018 but will be giving San Antonio a miss as its served its purpose for me now. If i was to ever go back it would be to stay at Sol House, other than that Santa Eularia seems to be the one for me.

4 days since ive been back and im still suffering the blues!

Thanks for reading. .

Peace

Thanks for taking time to do the review, we stayed sol house this September. . Bit More expensive than our usual Ibiza hotel budget but well worth it. Nice crowd, great roof top bar although by the end of the week they began to close early (23.30) because no one around. One of the best/ biggest breakfast buffets I've encountered.... not that I ate much that week :)

Up until last year was known as just 'sol house hotel'. Then in 2016 got bought over by Ibiza rocks and had massive refurb. ( as far as I cud gather from staying there)

Where is sol house? Is it an old place jazzed up..
Was called Sol Pinet Playa now its Sol House mixed by Ibiza Rocks. Ibiza Rocks lot seem to take to do with music side of things. Had some decent stuff going on at the roof pool with Jose Padilla DJing on Tuesdays till after sunset.

It's a beach front hotel on the bay. Its situated few hotels from tagomago hotel where we stopped this year. About 5 min walk from alter club. Looks a decent place tbf.

Back