13th - 27th Aug, San An Bay

no

djb

though we undoubtedly will, because that's where i live!

have you got a photo of our house somewhere mcrackin?

the possessive adjective 'our' (first person plural) refers to my lovely girlfriend cherry b and my lovely self. much as i admire the hippy lifestyle and communal living i am happy to report that young mcrackin lives in an entirely different house.
hope this clears up any possible confusion.

djb

whoops......

don't post any piccies of our house. i just realised i'll be on holiday in august and the place will be empty.

djb

i just realised another thing...
if me and mcrackin did live in the same house why would i ask him on the board to post a picture when i could just shout through into the kitchen 'oi post a picture of our house on spotlight forum'

djb

i thought you live in the same building, but in different apartments or so...or maybe i thought that you like having communication with mcrackin over this forum, although you live together (YES, for one moment i thought you two LIVE together!!) :lol: :lol:

Biff shouts through to the kitchen 'oi mc, i'm going out to see our lawyer - have the dinner ready for when i get back'

djb

DJ Biff said:
have you got a photo of our house somewhere mcrackin?

you know the answer!! ;)

DJ Biff said:
Biff shouts through to the kitchen 'oi mc, i'm going out to see our lawyer - have the dinner ready for when i get back'

yeah right - i will go to mcdonals and get you a burger!! :twisted:

the next picture was actually taken in can biffy (dont worry biff, your home will be safe while you are travelling). this is one of our favourite meals: fideuà!! :D

21579424.jpg
(copyright: da CalaDeBou crew)

oh my god. that really is can biff. i'd recognise those tiles anywhere - cherry b designed them herself ( eat your heart out linda barker) - and that food - i cooked it myself ( notice how it's the shape of a 12" record). how on earth did you manage to enter my house and take that picture without me knowing mcrackin. you truly are the spymaster general!

djb

Back