10 years of Diynamic in DC10

12 I never go out that early in ibiza, around 1 or 2 I like to go out;)

I thought if I got there early I would find a good spot to stand/dance, I was very wrong. Place was like a tin of sardines, we ended up standing on the stairs over looking the dj booth. The atmospaher was great.

I too agree the cost is a bit of a joke, but I will pay it. It's the only night I'm super keen to attend. Patiently waiting on the +1s to be released.

Over the past few years his style has changed imo, a lot more techy, on the fridges of techno. Looking forward to hearing him. His release of Age of love sounds unreal

I thought if I got there early I would find a good spot to stand/dance, I was very wrong. Place was like a tin of sardines, we ended up standing on the stairs over looking the dj booth. The atmospaher was great.

I too agree the cost is a bit of a joke, but I will pay it. It's the only night I'm super keen to attend. Patiently waiting on the +1s to be released.

Over the past few years his style has changed imo, a lot more techy, on the fridges of techno. Looking forward to hearing him. His release of Age of love sounds unreal
Cant find that new release of his...
Yeh everyone raves about solomun, I love pacha too so I imagine its amazing
I normally stand on the stairs too but sometimes can be annoying with everyone moving past but I like that spot. Also like the spot by the toilets.
Never seen him before but really looking forward to it too, think will be amazing!

I was at that Hosh night too in 2015 and i owe Pacha my life because I lost my passport inside after they kicked me out, but they kept it in their lost and found so i was able to get it back the next day! That day was so messed up.

I thought Solomun and Dixon woulda been busy last year but it was dead at 12:30 and didn't really get going until 1:30-2 AM

I was at that Hosh night too in 2015 and i owe Pacha my life because I lost my passport inside after they kicked me out, but they kept it in their lost and found so i was able to get it back the next day! That day was so messed up.

I thought Solomun and Dixon woulda been busy last year but it was dead at 12:30 and didn't really get going until 1:30-2 AM
I remember u saying in your review that you lost your passport there and managed ti get it back, good stuff!

I remember u saying in your review that you lost your passport there and managed ti get it back, good stuff!

Yeah i don't know how many ppl read that or remember. But I'm a bit biased towards Pacha now. I'm probably the only one in Toronto that has a Pacha bumper sticker, maybe Canada!

You'll have a great time! I wouldn't worry about it being too busy or anything especially in June. Im wondering if i can get a connection FallenGP styles to get me glist for that night as it'll be free, but I'll probably pony up, despite the showcase ecent.

Yeah i don't know how many ppl read that or remember. But I'm a bit biased towards Pacha now. I'm probably the only one in Toronto that has a Pacha bumper sticker, maybe Canada!

You'll have a great time! I wouldn't worry about it being too busy or anything especially in June. Im wondering if i can get a connection FallenGP styles to get me glist for that night as it'll be free, but I'll probably pony up, despite the showcase ecent.
I personally love pacha, alot of people dont, on the right night, nice people good atmosphere, and people dont look too f***ed up in there....yeh I think june will be nice time.to go not too busy! GP get u in free? Like to see that;)

Yes you're right...Ppl actually don't act too sketchy there, maybe the high cover charges prevent those peeps from coming.

I don't think GP has a connection but he's inspiring me to try to network a bit more to get one for Pacha lol.

Lol yeh maybe people just drink there..i may be the sketchiest looking person in there when I go...let me know how u get on with your networking lol

I dont even try to get on guest list anymore I just pay...I think the only one thay really goes on about guest list is GP

Back