10-17th September

Dazed_Out

Aussie Bloke Mid 30's. Heading over with my Partner , early 30's. Staying in Bossa, Will be hitting up Bodyworks on the 10th, Abode (maybe) 12th, Solomun +1 15th and Cocoon 16th.

Keen to meet up with any peeps who like to dance and just enjoy the time out n about.

A good few Spotlighters out there around these times ... mostly older than you though ... Shadows closing at Cova Santa on Friday 13th with Magdalena and her brother Solomun should be considered by you too

Would it be worth getting there around 6.30pm..? I see its free until 9pm usually but i assume it will get packed due to being Shadows Closing.

Would it be worth getting there around 6.30pm..? I see its free until 9pm usually but i assume it will get packed due to being Shadows Closing.

We got in at 19:00 for other big name Shadows date earlier in the season so that would be early enough I think or even a little later

We got in at 19:00 for other big name Shadows date earlier in the season so that would be early enough I think or even a little later

Cheers, I will aim around 6.45-7pm and see how it goes, I cant seem to find much bus info getting out that way. Or just worth jumping in a cab..??

Cheers, I will aim around 6.45-7pm and see how it goes, I cant seem to find much bus info getting out that way. Or just worth jumping in a cab..??

I think there might be a bus that goes past it the one that goes to Sant Josep but a cab from Ibiza Town was about about €17 ... not sure where you are staying but prob a little less from PDB

Aussie Bloke Mid 30's. Heading over with my Partner , early 30's. Staying in Bossa, Will be hitting up Bodyworks on the 10th, Abode (maybe) 12th, Solomun +1 15th and Cocoon 16th.

Keen to meet up with any peeps who like to dance and just enjoy the time out n about.
I’ll be at Abode on the 12th

Ok, Mad! :) Pretty sure ive locked in Cocoon. Abode could be hit or miss as we will be heading to Shadows on Fri. Might be slightly worn out.

Back