03/08/08 - 18/08/09 15 Stressful, but amazing days in Ibiza.

I realise that's it's probably no consolation (with regards what happened with the villa), but this is probably the best clubbing photo I've ever seen!!

Although, for some reason, I can't stop thinking about Pink Floyd ;)

Steve

2008 Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/3045435...7607269278221/
2009: 2 days to go, ya dancer!

Haha cheers mate, nice someone appreciates them. When I put them all on facebook my friends actually moaned I had too many of the crowd/club/dancers and not enough of us, but I don't get the need to have hundreds of photos of us lot posing when we see eachother every day and there is so much cool stuff going on around you.. I guess it wouldn't have mattered if we hadn't all lost the other photos.

Also some seriously cool photos yourself. I see our camera's have very similar specs, it's amazing they turn out so well!

--------

I'm coming back on the 26th for 3 nights, I'm thinking Face of Ibiza closing at Privilege (nothing else really on that night, **** doing Matinee again!), then obviously Space closing and Cocoon closing on Monday. Since I can't seem to get an answer on the other thread can anyone tell me if there's likely to be difficulties buying closing tickets out there, and how one/when one can purchase Cocoon closing tickets?

Lol Icebaer thanks for the magic number, no doubt it will be needed :(! Also your PM inbox is full :p

Yeah excellent photos mate!

I like your first pic of the new terrace in Space. Did you notice the projection screen on the wall when you were in there? (you can see it in the pic) It was showing pictures from Space over the last 20 years. Lots of amazing pics of the way it used to look and pics of Sven Vath, Carl Cox etc DJing in Space, and old flyers for the likes of Home etc

really 8)

Just got round to reading your review :eek: can't believe the misfortune you had! What a shame because it seems like you had some amazing nights.. I don't know why but I think sh** always seems to happen when people go away in large groups even though it should be a lot of fun! I've never wanted to stay in a villa but my bf and his sis try to convince me. I'm sure this doesn't happen to everyone but I will use this review to put them off! I don't know what I'd do if someone took my ipod and laptop, I would rather someone steal my car I think! A small consolation I know but you had 3 wicked nights in Cocoon :)

Back