What's the weather like at the moment?

Not ibiza related but it’s 19 degrees and sunny back home which is unheard of for this time of year. Got off the plane in shorts and t shirt and didn’t feel the normal chill one bit (was actually quite looking forward to it!)

Incredible weather in ibiza since we arrived 😎
Just been unbelievable, seven days of 100% sunshine and the sea is incredibly warm. I clocked it at 27c but officially today was 25.8c according to seatemps.

Way hotter than it should be, might get an even hotter summer next year if the sea is warmer over the winter again.

This week's noticeably busier too! I leave sexy Formentera tomorrow for one last night out in Ibiza city.

it is very very nice right now, perfectly hot in the day and at night you can sleep, but it is indeed too hot.
37ºC on the spanish mainland at the start of october.

we'll all be climate refugees in a decade or two.
Small boats full of Spaniards? Seriously though think the south of Spain will empty in August as those who can head to the north coast. Hotels etc, who knows? Turkey gets summer tourists at 40c every year.
Think the most immediate problem is fresh water supply.

Just been unbelievable, seven days of 100% sunshine and the sea is incredibly warm. I clocked it at 27c but officially today was 25.8c according to seatemps.
The sea felt like +26C last week. Absolutely loved it, and when the water is +27C, I hate it (too warm). Amazing, what difference one degree makes 🤣

Are warm evenings back? I was on Ibiza the previous week, and while the day weather was perfect, I didn't like slightly chilly evenings.

The sea felt like +26C last week. Absolutely loved it, and when the water is +27C, I hate it (too warm). Amazing, what difference one degree makes 🤣

Are warm evenings back? I was on Ibiza the previous week, and while the day weather was perfect, I didn't like slightly chilly evenings.
Yes, evenings were very warm, well into the early mornings!

Forecast seems to nosedive next week, just in time for my visit. Going mid October though, you know rain is very much possible. Just hope for some sun at least

Forecast seems to nosedive next week, just in time for my visit. Going mid October though, you know rain is very much possible. Just hope for some sun at least
This is the thing, I go end of Sept and for the last few years it's been stunning, I always think that "next year it'll be continual rain" etc. Built up a bank of such good holidays that I'll accept a poor one now and again, if it's throwing it down just start on the red early afternoon and let the weather look after itself!

Looks perfect right now. I had crappy weather on my visit earlier this year too. Cant control the weather unfortunately.

Tbf the forecasts change rapidly for Ibiza... chance i get there and its lovely for the most part

I often go at the beginning of October and the weather is sublime. First time chancing it at the end of October this year. Forecast has changed from lots of rain to less rain so fingers crossed!

yeah the weather right now is fantastic - and has been like that for the past two weeks now.

it's true though that all models give a change coming from sunday onwards with lower temps and certainly some rain. but as bucko correctly says, often the weather we get isn't as bad as originally forecasted.

I'm hoping this is the case for Lanzarote from Monday (tried to change to Ibiza last minute, but no dice)

Back