Weekend Plans

Friday: Working late and getting meetings sorted for IMS next week

Saturday: PT at the gym early afternoon, getting my hair done, watch Man City v Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi (feels very odd not to be there - my first Wembley missed in years!), and then Ibiza Town for dinner followed by Trip at Chinois for the mighty Gerd Janson, plus tINI.

Sunday: Escola at Tanit for S/A/M and Jo Mills

Friday: Working late and getting meetings sorted for IMS next week

Saturday: PT at the gym early afternoon, getting my hair done, watch Man City v Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi (feels very odd not to be there - my first Wembley missed in years!), and then Ibiza Town for dinner followed by Trip at Chinois for the mighty Gerd Janson, plus tINI.

Sunday: Escola at Tanit for S/A/M and Jo Mills
That Gerd gig, jealous 😂

working in the office today and tommorow till11 pm, working from home tuesday then off wednesday, will be a bit cylcing and dog walking/parrot training inbetween, then flying out 6.30am thursday morning :cool:
1713726756162.png
"dad can i come aswell?"

Last edited:
Glorious weather all weekend in Galway. Did the half marathon in 2 hrs 34, which given the heat, the 2 mile hill at each end the preparation of 10 pints and a pizza the day before, I was happy enough.
you back on de boddle mate?

Glorious weather all weekend in Galway. Did the half marathon in 2 hrs 34, which given the heat, the 2 mile hill at each end the preparation of 10 pints and a pizza the day before, I was happy enough.
10 pints the day before?? That's just smart carb loading.

working in the office today and tommorow till11 pm, working from home tuesday then off wednesday, will be a bit cylcing and dog walking/parrot training inbetween, then flying out 6.30am thursday morning :cool:
View attachment 17370
"dad can i come aswell?"

Intrigued. What does parrot training entail?

My eccentric old aunt had a parrot and a mynah bird (both called George!) The things you remember..

Friday - usual pizza, eldest boy's Arsenal session, then sleepover in the cloud
Saturday - morning run, take kids to my folks, eye test, get some chores done, maybe watch our second XI as kids are out with the wife and their cousins
Sunday - Missus' taking kids to rugby as I have a cup final to play in. Hopefully win that be home in time to watch Arsenal annhilate Spurs

Off to Leicester on Saturday to meet my old man for the rugby and hopefully see Bristol continue their push to the play offs.

Then Sunday is a charity dog walk and fun dog show in Cardiff- we WILL be winning at least one rosette. The pup has been briefed about how serious it is. Game face on.

View attachment 17396
remind me of the breed
A cute one he/she/they are👍👌🏼

Back