Weekend Plans

I think it was probably a poor choice on reflection- it doesn't feel like it will actually bring that many benefits after I'm done. But I only realised that 18 months in, and by then I was too far through it to bin it.
Dont let the raving suffer though

Early start to the weekend tomorrow lunchtime when I pick up a couple of mates and head to Stansted.

Flight to Dublin. drop bags to our mates house and out to dinner.

Saturday - train to Galway, check in to a nice townhouse we've rented. Try and take it easy Saturday night

Sunday - Galway half-marathon. I'm nowhere near ready and fully expect my footy-tightening hamstrings to give me bother on hills. I'll be happy just to finish. Out afterwards, stay at townhouse Sunday night.

Monday - train back to Dublin and flight home
Dublin is one of my favourite places after Ibiza, it helps that I am half Irish. Overdue a visit.

Enjoy👍

15 years ago this thread used to read like a Tory sleaze scandal.... 3 day benders , multiple clubs , calling in sick , all with a badge of honour...
Those days are gone , for good reason for alot of us haha

You were one of the South London ravers weren't you? Hope all is well in my old manor :)

Fri - First joint PT session with the Mrs this morning. I hike miles a week, run 4-7miles quite regularly but never been gym. She does workouts daily in our home office but wanted to step it up. Props she was better than me on some drills 😊 Boss will not be happy, wanted me involved so we eat healthy together l but we want to go in different directions - so I can increase my food intake 😁

Sat - Lake District early doors to walk Skiddaw. Planned to do it with the family of good friends for chairty, their 5yr old planned to walk the 6th highest mountain in England to raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities, as his younger sister has spent a lot of time in Manchester Children's Hospital and our friends 'lived' in the charity's accommodation. Their attendance is in the balance as the sister has got ill again for the first time in 12months 😔

Home to put tux on for a chairty ball at 18:30pm, table with friends to raise awareness into research for Brain Cancer and Kidney Disease for a local lad who died in 2016. Determined not to have a long night after some full on weekends.

Sun - Glasto resale 9am 🤞 kids party from 9:30am. Healthy Sunday lunch.... for her 😁

Fri - First joint PT session with the Mrs this morning. I hike miles a week, run 4-7miles quite regularly but never been gym. She does workouts daily in our home office but wanted to step it up. Props she was better than me on some drills 😊 Boss will not be happy, wanted me involved so we eat healthy together l but we want to go in different directions - so I can increase my food intake 😁

Sat - Lake District early doors to walk Skiddaw. Planned to do it with the family of good friends for chairty, their 5yr old planned to walk the 6th highest mountain in England to raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities, as his younger sister has spent a lot of time in Manchester Children's Hospital and our friends 'lived' in the charity's accommodation. Their attendance is in the balance as the sister has got ill again for the first time in 12months 😔

Home to put tux on for a chairty ball at 18:30pm, table with friends to raise awareness into research for Brain Cancer and Kidney Disease for a local lad who died in 2016. Determined not to have a long night after some full on weekends.

Sun - Glasto resale 9am 🤞 kids party from 9:30am. Healthy Sunday lunch.... for her 😁
Eugh more Glastonbury stress- I swear it's the worst hour of my year. Two hours if I have to do it again in April like this year! At least I have my bar crew spot as a back up if needed.

Anyone thinking of to Sven Väth at Outernet London tonight? Was going to go with a few people but the London marathon and FA cup semi's have messed up my travel plans. If anyone was interested in going, I've added 3 tickets on the Twickets reseller site at less than current door price and open to offers. Just search for Sven Väth on Twickets.

Anyone thinking of to Sven Väth at Outernet London tonight? Was going to go with a few people but the London marathon and FA cup semi's have messed up my travel plans. If anyone was interested in going, I've added 3 tickets on the Twickets reseller site at less than current door price and open to offers. Just search for Sven Väth on Twickets.
extortionate fares?

Back