Weekend Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last weekend in the uk b4 season número 5. Gonna be running around like a headless chicken getting useless things that won't get used for the misses! Also I'll be unintentionally stopping of for a cheeky pint now and then ;)
Who you working for out in Ibiza?

Ive work for lost in ibiza in San Antonio and this year doin bossa as well. Hopefully doin some work for a club this year too ;)

Something a little different for me this weekend. I'm off to Barcelona today for Primavera Sound Festival. Really hyped about this, it's a proper mixed bag of a line-up.

Nicolas jaar at forbidden fruit festival in Dublin. And on way now to after party he ssuppose to be pkaying at Very cold but f*** it its Ireland. :)

Ben klock came to my home town of Nottingham last night and took me on a journey of techno. Dirty filthy bastard loved every minute, when the security tried to tell him to turn off he did a wiggle dance and ramped it back up for another 10 minutes :D:spank:
Was expecting the usual trendy selfie crew but nothing of the kind, the small venue packed of people off their nut tearing it up to the filth one of the best nights over had period!
In bed now having the odd sniff of poppers need to get some sleep :cool:

Poppers ffs:eek: It has its moments. Some warm milk and nice mellow Pan Pipes CD should get you off to sleep ollie ;)

Ben klock came to my home town of Nottingham last night and took me on a journey of techno. Dirty filthy bastard loved every minute, when the security tried to tell him to turn off he did a wiggle dance and ramped it back up for another 10 minutes :D:spank:
Was expecting the usual trendy selfie crew but nothing of the kind, the small venue packed of people off their nut tearing it up to the filth one of the best nights over had period!
In bed now having the odd sniff of poppers need to get some sleep :cool:[/QUO

I salute you ollie for what you are doing now, nothing better than lying in bed, ears burning like f***! good luck son

saw Mr Thing playing a strictly 7inch old hip hop n funk set on a rooftop in dalston yesterday. tres bien!

Ended up on another session at home with Mrs and her mates last night, officially ruined and up at 02.30am for work :rolleyes:
Getting old is shit.

WWE Elimination Chamber Pay per view and Call of Duty online gaming. yes I'm totally being lame until Ibiza in two week. Need to setup my ibiza music playlist soon!

Maximum respect to secret sundaze - putting on a free party this friday at village underground, to make up for the bank holiday incident. Email them for list.
Classy promoters - in it for the love not greed...

Maximum respect to secret sundaze - putting on a free party this friday at village underground, to make up for the bank holiday incident. Classy promoters - in it for the love not greed...

100% agree. Nice gesture to take donations for an anti-knife charity on the door too. Sends a positive message.

Think they were really unlucky to have that incident tar their name. Their following is an educated crowd.

what happened at SS over bank holiday?

A few ppl were assaulted with a weapon. Non-life threatening injuries thank fook, and both are expected to make full, speedy recoveries.

This happened early doors and the event (rightfully) closed down soon after. As you can imagine, it was a proper shitstorm on social media, with all sorts of nonsense and speculation being banded about (mostly by people who weren't even there!)

The fallout was dubbed "CSI Greenwich" :lol: with everyman and his dog playing detective

A few ppl were assaulted with a weapon. Non-life threatening injuries thank fook, and both are expected to make full, speedy recoveries.

This happened early doors and the event (rightfully) closed down soon after. As you can imagine, it was a proper shitstorm on social media, with all sorts of nonsense and speculation being banded about (mostly by people who weren't even there!)

The fallout was dubbed "CSI Greenwich" :lol: with everyman and his dog playing detective
were you there mate? not good that....always a fear from a promoters point of view!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back