Weekend Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bank holiday weekend here and Henrik Schwarz and my favourite innervision Marcus Worgull are playing on Sunday in the local. :)

Gig at Lakota in Bristol, throwing out Hard Trance in room 3, (Bryan Kearney headlining main room), spending the day with parents tomorrow then back to London on Sunday for Peach at Koko

Absolutely feck all other than getting the Pacmanv Mayweather fight on. Nice relaxing weekend and week as i'm off work before a hectic one next weekend. Using the lack of things on locally as a good chance to put some money away and buy a few tickets for September.

Absolutely feck all other than getting the Pacmanv Mayweather fight on. Nice relaxing weekend and week as i'm off work before a hectic one next weekend. Using the lack of things on locally as a good chance to put some money away and buy a few tickets for September.

My fb feed was just that fight last night.

TE="craig72, post: 826763, member: 19331"]Bank holiday weekend here and Henrik Schwarz and my favourite innervision Marcus Worgull are playing on Sunday in the local. :)[/QUOTE]
Marcus worgull is closing the show here tonight.

Just caught Armine Edge & DANCE doing 12 while 2 in Leeds. Was having a decent enough time until the Bro's and attitude arrived and completely killed the vibe. If thats the clientèle you get on a standard CUFF night, i'll swerve that party in Ibiza...

This weekend can't come soon enough. Bored out my mind off work. Friday of to a local bar to see Menno de Jong for 3 hours then Saturday at a surprise party for a mates birthday.

This weekend can't come soon enough. Bored out my mind off work. Friday of to a local bar to see Menno de Jong for 3 hours then Saturday at a surprise party for a mates birthday.

Try having a "diver" week, even the exciting things are boring.

I'm off to the last ever Southport Weekender. Can't wait, it's going to be brilliant.
But, I will be a bawling mess when that last record is played on Sunday! Gonna be emotional :cry::cry::cry:

No weekend plans, still riding the wave of last Sunday at South in Manchester Zutekh v Tpot was an amazing party. great vibe along with alfresco raving on the terrace, it was superb.

hmmm let's see...apart from a lot of work, I'll try to...

friday - savannah for sunset (it's their official opening), followed by pikes opening after that. maaaaaybe finish off the night with a bit of MK? not that I'm a fan, but curious to go and have a quick look.
saturday - BEACH! and maybe beachouse opening too at some point?
sunday - hopefully MORE beach! then a BBQ in the evening.

not sure I'll make it to the medieval festival this year. I should, but the beach is calling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back