Ushuaia acts 2015?

Anybody know if there's something going for Sunday 5th July?

I'm booked for that weekend and will do Ants on Saturday but I was hoping for a day/early evening party on Sunday too. Anything?

Go Lou. Great venue on PDB beach....Gerber is class, the guests he will get will be great. The crowd will be a decent mix - quite cool (so actually you may struggle!! haha!)

Oii Si! Are you insinuating I can't mingle with the cool crowd?!! :eek:

Joris & Nic confirmed to be appearing for Ants, but no mention of being a link-up with La Familia like last year.

Attachments

• ants.jpg
    ants.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 27
voorn & fancuilli had a photo shoot for "la familia ibiza" today... ushuaia again?

Can't see it being anywhere else to be honest.

No insider info here.

May issue of Mixmag UK, Q&A with Nic Fanciulli - he confirms La Familia returns to Ushuaia.

The interview was obviously conducted a few weeks before the issue went to print, so I guess things can have changed in the meantime, as is so often the case in regards to Ibiza.

Shitty-website has already "la familia" in the list - on wednesday I think (until the start of departures)?

just check our calendar, it's all on there! la familia is back yeah

june 10, 17, 24
sept 2, 9, 16, 23

I think it's a good change of days. La Familia before heading onto Paradise @ DC10. That's like a dream Wednesday for me. Definitely enough to have me try Ushuaia one more time.

I think it's a good change of days. La Familia before heading onto Paradise @ DC10. That's like a dream Wednesday for me. Definitely enough to have me try Ushuaia one more time.

Second that, except ill miss that opportunity with the damn Departures opening July 1, wouldve been nice to catch that La Familia into Paradise opening.

Second that, except ill miss that opportunity with the damn Departures opening July 1, wouldve been nice to catch that La Familia into Paradise opening.
There's a decent boat party that has circo loco resident Clive henry playing that's a good warm up for paradise opening called lost in Ibiza ;)

Back